Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki67671

Quote from: dean_mcgowan on March 02, 2008, 01:49:14 PM
Loki,

Could you please try a light sensor attached to your oscilloscope and tell us if the light is indeed not just pulsing faster than the eye might be able to recognise ?

Regards,
Dean

@Dean,
I will attempt that if it looks like some stable measurement can be made there. When the circuit is in the last state shown I have to try and tune "off" while my hands and body are coupled to the circuit. The system reacts sometimes when I move an arm at 3 feet from it!  And then back out of the coupling and hope the critter stabilizes where I was trying to measure it. If not it's back in and tweak, back out and hope. Some of the states I've seen this device in while I'm coupled and actively tuning it I haven't been able to reproduce without my body being part of the field.

I will try and do that for you if it is of value and in fact I can do it. What is your suspicion here? The reverse recovery time of the 1N4148 is 4ns. I'm afraid I don't quite follow? I've used pulse width modulation and chopping techniques to control LED intensity for quite some time myself, years as a matter of fact.  ;D

Bottom line is, I'm not using LED's to measure anything "official" with anyway! This circuit is being explored with the LED's as a convenient means of CRUDE visual detection of performance while an understanding of some of it's characteristics is obtained and the "light show" is for armchairs that don't build anything except posterior cellulite and calloused fingertips. Sorry form of entertainment this is! Any attempt at efficiencies or COP calculations will be done using calorimetry, Period! You may proceed as you wish!  8) 8) 8)

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

DrStiffler

Quote from: canam101 on March 02, 2008, 09:25:43 AM
Why the obsession with lighting leds? Wouldn't it make more sense to measure the voltage on the output? That would make it easier to compare with the input and to see if there is OU.

All this talk about how bright the leds are and how many are lit seems like a waste of time.

And why doesn't Stiffler allow his supposed OU device to be tested by a professional testing company?
@canam101

Why don't you just KISS OFF!

I do not want you on this thread, you sound like an arm chair talking head and they have no place here. Spread you rhetoric elsewhere.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

ramset

R.STIFFLER, THANK YOU !! for your Tolerance, alot of us out here on the arm chair  are cheering you on with tremendous appreciation for the hard and frustrating work you do  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

plengo

Thank you Dr. Stiffler and Loki67671  for great work.

@Loki67671
Do you see any effects on this baby when magnets are close to it? The reason being, you said "your body" is of great coupling. I wonder if magnetic fields will diminish or amplify those effects.

Thanks in advance,
Fausto.

supersam

Jim,

at the risk of sounding,  erfinder'ish, without the proper background, i might add,  are you going to try to throttle the natural behavior of your circuit to fall off tune? or are you going to try and follow these apparently natural variations in the tune of the circuit?

either way i hope that you document these fluctuations in an attempt to follow there progression.  i know from experience that everything tends to run in cycles!  whether it is waves, of any type, or the universe itself.  keep up the good work and keep this in mind as you do your experiments.  who knows you might just be the first one to write it all down and document it.  how great would that be?!!!

lol
sam

ps:  i hope that you get the just of this post.   DOCUMENT!!!!!