Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

Loki:  one thing I do is upload pics to http://imageshack.us

Then go to the bottom of the screen at imageshack and paste the "direct link to image".

Then you can use this link as an insert on the board simply by clicking the "picture" icon then putting the imageshack link in its place.  Msg me if you need more nfo. 

DrStiffler

It does get stranger as time goes by. In prep for my paper I had a thought of a different way to connect the output of a SEC Exciter. Many have already connected multiple plugs and loads to a single output, but I am not aware of anyone chaining them. Does not make much sense at first and thought it would not work or at least the successive stages would get dimmer and dimmer  ???

Guess one should never guess. ;)

The link below is to a test running three LED stages, each with three LED's in series with the last stage a Neon. Now what is so interesting here is that the first three stages have a total voltage across the LEDs of approx;
9.6 volts and the final stage with the Neon has a voltage of 86 volts. Each stage is connected with a single inductor, so each stage is a complete AV plug fed by the proceeding plug.

@plengo, you should like this one.

www.stifflerscientific.com/images/chain.gif

If anyone tries this, would like to hear about it....
All things are possible but some are impractical.

Freezer

Quote from: Loki67671 on March 07, 2008, 06:02:55 PM
POSTING TO THIS SITE IS A PAIN IN THE ASS!
Nothing like typing for significant amounts of time just so it can fly off, to who knows where, in the middle of an upload and be lost! SHIT!

If its a little laggy, after typing out your comment, highlight the text and use ctrl+c to copy it.  If when you submit the post and it doesn't go through, you can just paste it into another post.

plengo

@Dr Stiffler,

this is absolutely fenomenal. I am taking my stuff out and starting again those experiments.

Fausto.

DrStiffler

Quote from: plengo on March 27, 2008, 08:17:55 PM
@Dr Stiffler,

this is absolutely fenomenal. I am taking my stuff out and starting again those experiments.

Fausto.
@plengo
I Will Post a diagram So you know What driver to use and how to Wire The String. I with see if The Tiff works, if Not Then Tomorrow.
All things are possible but some are impractical.