Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rotation?

Started by BEP, October 11, 2007, 05:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Just a question......

I believe there are at least two individuals here who have achieved this in a meaningful way. i.e. Smooth rotation - that is - not the jerking type you find in a motor stator and not the type where the compass just jerks wildly from one switching polarity to another where the momentum of the needle carries it to the next pole.

Can anyone describe how you achieved this? Will anyone even admit to it?

Late edit:

And for those who have created this rotation and don't even know it - what am I suppose to say?

Still another - For those preferring to repeat the SM dogma - just post a schematic or coil build details. If I want to hear that information again I'll just read the SM translations - AGAIN. Don't bother with an alter ego. When doing such a thing you must understand that you must be consistent when using that personality. Otherwise it is all too easy to figure who is doing the talking  :)

MACEDONIA CD

HI 
if you make control coils whit raid turns in the many way then you get moving elektrones   in the colector coil    only whit one kick  you make 10000  kick per second if you make some this control coils whit this efeckt  only whit one kick of dc voltage  whitout oscilations  only one push of puting the dc voltage you whill make 10000 kick 

if you make this  that can the ansfer  for all problems

duff

bolt

i don't think there is a forced rotation for a start it would be too complex. Second the tpu is known to go the other way south of the equator so the spin is self induced. As the frequencies are applied small pulses appear from the feedback loop which get stronger. This increases the magnetic flux which begins to rotate all by magic  :o

... because scaler waves are already high speed vortex in there own right.

pauldude000

Let me explain, as best as I understand the phenomena in my mind at this moment, and see if anything new turns up.

I think we are dealing with , for want of a better term, somewhat of a particle accelerator.

In a linear mode, the magnetic field would be viewable as starting at one end of the unit, then "zipping" down the length of the unit until it reaches the other end. Now, imagine a series of these toroidal shaped fields (imagine a long doughnut) propogating at the same time down the length of the unit.

In the center is a single thick wire. The magnetic field is penetrating but a small distance into the skin of this conductor, as it traverses the length of it. The field is not cutting the conductor, it is penetrating into it. The magnetic field, due to attraction and repulsion of the magnetic fields of the spinning electrons in the conductor, strips and pushes some of the electrons down the length of the wire in phase with the magnetic field. This leaves "holes" in the conductor, to which free electrons flow.

We now have an electrical gradient, or potential difference between the ends of the conductor. Since the fields are traveling in only one direction, free electrons can only flow in to fill the holes from one direction.

An electrical gradient is formed, from which useful power can be extracted. However limited this may be with a linear unit.

However, we are not talking about this effect in a linear unit. We are talking a circular path for the magnetic field to travel.

We then have a rotating magnetic wave which, until power is cut to the driving circuit, never stops traveling. Pass by pass it builds in strength, until the limitations of the driving circuit can no longer amplify the effect. As the field builds, it is able to strip more and more electrons. This means a higher potential gradient until maximum field strength is reached, which also limits the maximum number of electrons it is able to affect, and the maximum voltage gradient is achieved.

This rotating wave is dissimilar to the rotating wave principle that tesla based his induction motor upon. Imagine instead an example of the field of a toroidal (tube) shaped magnet with the ends magnetized, with a rod connecting the midpoint of the magnet to the center of rotation. You have a tube shaped field rotating around the center of rotation, with north and south ends always facing one direction, never reversing polarity........

This effect can ONLY be produced with pulsed DC. (A.C. reverses voltage polarity, therefore reverses field polarity and the effect never starts.)

The effect will ONLY complete more than one rotation if the circumference of the path is equal to a resonant length of the frequency used. (otherwise, the field would not be in the proper point in time to recieve amplification form the next pulse of the driver circuit.)

The collector coils MUST be resonant tuned to this frequency (or the applied signal will not be self amplifying in the collectors themselves, as significant back emf occurs cancelling out any pulse voltage or current summing.)

This effect could start on a miniscule scale, such as possible with only a small 9v battery and a couple of simple 555 timer driver circuits could provide. The effect would be due to signal summing through internal signal reflection in the collector coils. Two possabilities:

1. Imagine the end of the wire falling directly at the midpoint of a wave, in which there then causes a self amplifying standing wave in the collector. (Think possibly ungrounded collectors to achieve this.)
2. Two signals in the same wire, in which the higher frequency wave is exactly three times the frequency of the lower. (The rise and fall times of the lower frequency are precisely matched with the higher, therefore no cancellation of voltage at these points, and summing occurs.)

This effect could be quite dangerous, if too closely attuned. (Imagine a runaway self amplifying rotating magnetic field, which would only stop when the machine supporting it is destroyed, which the field strength itself would eventually do.....  :o )

How to control the field? Easy as pie. Slightly mismatch conductor lengths on one of the control coils. This will throw the field slightly out of sync, thus severely limiting the maximum field amplification.

Did this catch anyones attention?  ;D

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.