Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How about a raw cookie ball wheel

Started by AB Hammer, October 11, 2007, 11:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

FreeEnergy

I know what you are thinking but if you look at my other strings, you will see some open source.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3416.0.html

I have several patterns counting about 30+ that I am working on. Some I will keep back and some I will open source. How well they work depends on that. The main reason I started this string is to try to get people to think in less narrow terms. I am very serious about helping others and as a teacher of the art of blacksmith/armouring of over 20 years, I tend to try to make people think. If people don't think or they keep in narrow ways, they will never figure this out, and sometimes over complicating the problem. My goal is to prove Bessler correct from his drawings and to prove that it can be done in several ways as well. Out of my 30+ 14 of them pass all the math, even the triangle wheel that I have corrected the pattern and will be showing the model to be opened sourced.  I have found ways to resist centrifugal force and even a possibility of exceeding 120 rounds a minute. I have never failed solving a mechanical problem and my nab-or challenged me on this path, or I wouldn't have even tried, for I tend to be very busy. I have already beat the best engineers from Japan and America at a place called AP technoglass solving an application machine problem. The application of a foam strip for GM that kept falling off due to the applicator machine. They screwed me out of 1,250.00  and another engineer smugled out my prototype for me, before they sent it to Japan. I hang it on my wall as a reminder.

I am already working on another problem for one of the members GraViTaR  and others reading it, and I will be posting when I finish. Look at this string.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3432.30.html

So please don't be hard on me, for I like to show my hand but not at a high cost, even now I have invented a flywheel the will freewheel 5 times longer than a standard flywheel, and I do hope to make some money from that. By the way it increases toque as well. If I can make my retirement from that I will be happy to solve almost any bodies mechanical problem.

hansvonlieven

Thanks for the suggestion but the centrifugal force would run it dry and water doesn't track well.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan