Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Type of Gas-Electric Hybrid Car???

Started by crash_uni8, October 15, 2007, 04:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kallstrom_74

well thats sounds like much difficult and a long work..cant the cars transmission be used like the one on "mother earth news" perhaps?

yes i agree with you, the car manufacters dont wanna change their concept of a car...i think that it would be in their interest to make things like this..much more that that is done now

pese

Quote from: kallstrom_74 on October 23, 2007, 01:39:25 PM
well thats sounds like much difficult and a long work..cant the cars transmission be used like the one on "mother earth news" perhaps?

yes i agree with you, the car manufacters dont wanna change their concept of a car...i think that it would be in their interest to make things like this..much more that that is done now

Use the "finish" GASOLIN ELECTRIC JAPANESE HYPRID CARS
(i belive also from Opel,Germany , and let run it on Propan/Butan.
(Any Gasoline Motror will work on GAS)

www.pese.cjb.net
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Atracked

What I have been messing with is using electrolysis separated water to power a small 5hp motor to turn a generator and use the exhaust (water) to return as fuel for the motor.  Use the motor to power a 5kw generator to charge a few 12v batteries (small ones for the electrolysis) and a large capacitor bank which is significantly lighter than a battery bank (at less range).  It would work, but I really think there is energy to be found elsewhere besides a generator...

ResinRat2

Here's a dream on this issue:

http://www.teslamotors.com/

Near your home and short commutes you just plug it in overnight to recharge.

Small 5hp powered generator in the trunk (or somewhere) that runs until the batteries are charged.

Probably get 200+ mpg on gasoline for long trips; and you will look SHARP  ;D riding in it too!!!

Perfect for us nearly 50 year old males. lol. :D

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

h20mojo

hey guys I'm back

if your interested, Mother Earth News latest mag in the book shelf section has a couple of interesting books,  one called "Convert It" which is a hands on guide to convert a gas powered car into a electric car,   and the other is "HYBRID CAR BLUEPRINTS", i think is based on the July 79 article.

like i said before, my dream is to build one powered by two 144 volt packs, but using one at a time, when one is being used the other is being charged by a small 5 kw gen set fueled by hydrogen on demand system so that i dont use any gas, that could go maybe, well how far could go on a gallon of water?   

Thats my dream, but right now I,m studing on how to make the HOD system,

TTFN
TTFN