Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Free Energy Is Suppressed

Started by Freedomfuel, October 16, 2007, 03:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackH

Hello shruggedatlas,

Well I kinda think it is purty smart selling shares for $5000.00 a pop.   I have sold over $200,000.00 so far.  Keeps my shop going, keeps me working on the motors.

Any one that makes fun of someone's life or family being threatened. Has got to be stupid or just plain COLD !!

Later,,,,,,JackH

shruggedatlas

Quote from: JackH on November 15, 2007, 11:29:26 PM
Hello shruggedatlas,

Well I kinda think it is purty smart selling shares for $5000.00 a pop.   I have sold over $200,000.00 so far.  Keeps my shop going, keeps me working on the motors.

Any one that makes fun of someone's life or family being threatened. Has got to be stupid or just plain COLD !!

Later,,,,,,JackH

Purty smart?  As in, "you sure got ah purty mouth?" 

I do not make fun - I question it.  If some sinister underground cabal wanted you dead, you would be dead.  On the other hand, death threats surely help sell the story, and that is $200K those people are never getting back.

wattsup

So if there is no suppression - then great.
Give us back all of Tesla's documents and we'll call it day.

epwpixieq-1

QuoteThe end of civilization as we know it? 

Most likely yes ... or at least will end the "status quo". Almost all of our current market system is based on "status quo" , with meaning everything is "predicted" with with some probability in the future and PRICED and INCLUDED in the price of shares and the other markets. Based on these predictions options ( insurance against ANY risks )  have been sold off ( about 270 TRILLION or $270 000 000 000 000, about 10x world GDP ). Now all this is for PROTECTION against RISK ... the markets DO NOT LIKE RISK. Now, if there is a DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY ( with meaning being able to accumulate considerable energy in a small space/time/cost that can be utilized ) THAT IS BEING ADVERTISED ( note that according this wind/solar/termal are not disruptive technologies ) the markets will INCUR A HUGE RISK ... and A HUGE DISRUPTION  most likely the people in control of the markets via the energy sector will LOOSE  A LOT OF MONEY ( in a very short period of time, note that I am talking about the NEWS OF THE NEW TECHNOLOGY ).  And now much of this 270 trillion options will be (  most likely ) executed to hedge against the ABRUPT CHANGE ... and the current financial system will collapse for it has build these instruments in ITSELF ...

The only solution for the NEW/OLD OU technologies is to grow from the grass roots ... or more and more people to be aware and to know about and how to use them. Yes there are risks associated with that too but eventually we will have to face the risks anyway sooner or later ...

Tesla sad: " ... ... it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature"

As we can, regrettably  see, it is not ONLY "a mere question of time" but also of powerful economical interests.

A change in one WELL ESTABLISHED system never comes from the top AND IT IS ALWAYS DISRUPTIVE ...

I believe, AFTER FINDING ITS NEW BALANCE .... it will be BETTER WORLD !!!!

Best

shruggedatlas

Quote from: epwpixieq-1 on November 16, 2007, 04:48:38 PM
and the current financial system will collapse for it has build these instruments in ITSELF ...

The current financial system will collapse?  I do not think you have thought your scenario all the way through.  Why would the financial system collapse from an overabundance of energy?  Take another key resource - food.  Let's say we discovered a device that creates any type of food you like.  Press a button and boom, out of nothing.  Is the financial system going to collapse?  Why would it?  Everyone has plenty, and the farmers will just need to find new jobs.  On the other hand, if the opposite occurred and all farms suddenly failed to produce anything, then yes, the financial system could collapse because food would suddenly become very scarce and billions would die in the process of finding alternative food sources.

In your scenario, there is too much energy.  So what?  Yes, some energy companies would go out of business.  Unemployment may rise in some sectors, but hey, at least those people would not have electric bills anymore, and most likely new jobs would be created due to the energy surplus, so the unemployment would be temporary.  Other energy companies would adopt the new technology and put it to full use, and presto, suddenly electricity is too cheap to meter, like cable TV signal, for example, and everyone would benefit.  $25 per month for all you need.  Does this sound like financial collapse?

Do you actually have any experience predicting economic events, or are you just throwing things out?