Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Free Energy Is Suppressed

Started by Freedomfuel, October 16, 2007, 03:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epwpixieq-1

QuoteThe current financial system will collapse?  I do not think you have thought your scenario all the way through.  Why would the financial system collapse from an overabundance of energy?

Well if you had some idea how the world ORDER is STRUCTURED/ENGINEERED you would have not asked these questions. One thing you had to know to read my post is the meaning of RISK. For the people with KNOWLEDGE about the system and the technologies believing in a BETTER WORLD the connections/patterns are clear. For the people with ( to say softly ) a different agenda, the $$$ is best argument in ANY direction. For the people without much knowledge about the problem and willing to learn and expand their knowledge I recommend reading at least Tom Bearden ( as a good start )

And again remember Tesla !!! He was a visionary and a man out of his time !!!

And buy the way ... it does not matter what I or you will say/discuss these writing will be erased by the TIME ... and again only TIME will show the TRUE, of course with the help of the TRUE believers  ;D

mapsrg

So in the beginning we are told man spent most of his time getting shelter/food/clothes.....and with massive technological advancement we still spend most of our time "earning "a living....I am convinced that if we lived to a thousand years instead of @80 we all would have 999 year mortgages..........................we need a tool like free energy to attain freedom from this system

Cap-Z-ro

In all reality, they never really abolished slavery - they just broadened the application to include everyone.

This was accomplished through property and income tax.

Stop paying your prop taxes long enough and you will soon find out who your master is - we own nothing, just like all the other slaves down through history - we have no more to show at the end of the week than a slave - a roof over your head and food on the table thats it, no further ahead.

The majority of our time is spent trying to make ends meet.

Over time the pursuit of happiness has gradually become a no holds barred fight for the dollar - this happened ever so slowly, so as not to alarm or shock anyone into action.

Constantly being distracted by life's stresses and the endless quest for scraps and left-overs of their tax money being scattered back down among them, the populace do not have the time to process events going on around them.

This has been in the works for decades.

Do not take my word for it - do your own due diligence.

This information is available to all who seek the truth.

I wood suggest Google videos of former FBI Director Ted Gunderson for starters.

He wears a stetson hat in some - and it does not appear to be made of aloonium :).

Regards

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 17, 2007, 06:00:17 PM
In all reality, they never really abolished slavery - they just broadened the application to include everyone.

This was accomplished through property and income tax.

Stop paying your prop taxes long enough and you will soon find out who your master is - we own nothing, just like all the other slaves down through history - we have no more to show at the end of the week than a slave - a roof over your head and food on the table thats it, no further ahead.

The majority of our time is spent trying to make ends meet.

What a dim view of life.  I do not know what your life is like, but no one I know feels like a slave.  This is a world where resources are still somewhat limited, so yes, you have to make a living.  That is the way the world works.  Are you 16, or something?

Why are you crying about taxes?  How else is the government supposed to get money?  Property taxes here in Texas are 3%, and that is considered high.  How is having to pay 3% per year on your house the same thing as owning nothing?

And how much are income taxes?  At the lower end of the bracket, virtually none to about 15%.  At the higher ends, combined with state and local, it can approach 40%. Most Americans pay 25% or less in income taxes. Substantial, but that hardly leaves you with nothing.  I realize it is higher in other countries, but you guys get more social benefits, like free medicine.

It sounds like you want some kind of Utopia where you do not have to work and everything is given to you for free.  The world does not work that way.  Resources are much more available now than they were hundreds of years ago, but they are not unlimited.

Don't be such a pessimist - life is great compared to how it was.  We have so many time-saving devices, that people have more free time than ever.  Try being a farmer 200 years ago.  Rise at dawn, work in the fields or with the animals till dusk.  Eat, take care of children and a few things around the house, and go to sleep.  Wake up and do it all over again, 7 days per week.  (And just about everyone was a farmer, by the way.)

The fact that we have time to goof off on the Internet like this says quite a bit.

Cap-Z-ro

Lets look at it this way - when income and property tax 'laws' are applied by corrupt individuals, you live in an oppressed society.

As to the level of corruption our governments will sink to...I stand by the assessment of someone with a career of experience and knowledge.

Once again that wood be former FBI Director Ted Gunderson - among many other former people in the field now coming forward with some harsh but well supported accounts of high level corruption.

Only when taxes are applied by consumption, will everyone then be taxed fairly and evenly - allowing a person to get ahead in life.

We all know the rich pay little or no income tax - and by no strange coincidence, the rich run the game.

Regards