Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Here it is, Bessler's 12 ft wheel

Started by AB Hammer, October 20, 2007, 07:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Greetings all

As promised the drawing of what I believe is Bessler's 12ft wheel. Take a look and remember all what was said, moving both ways, scraiching noises, heavy hitting, cylindrical weights and covered 1 end, but the sound of a spring when replaced and it fits plate 137, which I believe was Bessler's best drawn clue.

1 down I believe, and 3 other types to go. For I believe that all 4 wheels where different designs.

Yes! this wheel will work. (No doughts) at about 20 rounds a minute. I am also building a 1/3 scale model that I will post by Christmas.

I like calling the effect a disk shooter. and since it is under a spring it also catches the disk as well. I did a test of the shooter and it shot a disk across the room.

I hope you like it.
Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

pese

possible the number 7  (clockwise)
the weight must sit on the other side ?

but the number 1 (is right , but hey bive additional weight to
the movement of the wheel (in clockwise sens)
G:Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Joh70

don't like the title for a wheel even not build.

AB Hammer

pese

The number 7 is building up energy to launch but won't have it till the top weight is in position to help the flip.

Joh70

Sorry but I tend to name things to fit there best description's, and Bessler need to get his long over due proper credit. I have other machines that will work a lot better with more power, that I will keep for my patents.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Prophmaji

took me a second, there. The weights are much heavier than the disks, thus they are shot across. The weights are symetrically located, thus rotation is not an issue, concerning balance.

Simple.

I like it.

Build, and test and post as a video...as soon as possible. Neat.