Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sabous Magnet Motor

Started by CLaNZeR, October 06, 2008, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark69

mrd10

I can......got about 30 odd of those exact magnets.......

Michelinho

Hi all,

I find that magnetic motor ingenious, the things that tell me it works is the round magnet used in the rotor and the horseshoe shape of the stator. Very well done video that shows there is no tricks and it works.

Many thanks to this person for spreading the word.

Take care,

Michel

Harvey

Just followed the defunct you-tube video reference here and watched the Avi.

That unit appears to be slowing down in a serious way.

We don't see it start or continue beyond the momentum range of the rotating parts.

As interesting as the assembly is, I don't see a flux interaction capable of sustaining the motion showed - in fact, the arrangement seems to do just the opposite - take the kinetic energy of the rotor and convert it to oscillatory action of the fulcrum balance.

:(

sm0ky2

Quote from: nightlife on October 07, 2008, 09:34:03 PM
broli,
I know exactly what I am talking about

It does not show any excess free energy and can not unless it was to speed up to the point of self destruction.

sm0ky2, 
Oh is it? If they are designed to produce more energy then they need to operate, then yes, they must be able to accelerate to the point of self destruction when no added resistance is presented.

A maximum velocity can only be accounted for when a resistance is added. The maximum velocity is based on the resistance. If there is no resistance to a acceleration, the acceleration will accelerate to the point of self destruction. The point of self destruction would depend on the materials used in the design.
We are talking about true magnetic fields here. All perpetual designs are designed to work off true magnetic fields. True magnetic field centers have no limits when they are introduced to a pull or a push. They will always pull to the center or always push from the center when another same magnetic field is presented depending on the magnetic fields pole position.
If a perpetual motion design can not accelerate to the point of destruction with out a added resistance, it will never produce more energy that it needs to operate. Any resistance would slow it down until it stops.

The only way a perpetual motion design can produce more then it requires to work is for it to be able to accelerate to the point of self destruction or it is able to accelerate to the point where it creates it's own resistance. The only way to keep it from self destructing is by adding a resistance.

Suppose for an instant, that a given device had a varying resistance factor by design, that increased with velocity.
Such that the faster it goes, the more resistance it recieves to its own motion, and it will eventually reach a velocity at which the resistance counters the driving force that is making it spin, thus no further acceleration.  When a load is applied, velocity decreases, as does the self-resistive component, and the machine powers the load.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.