Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This little piggy is going to market...

Started by Grim, October 29, 2007, 03:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Hay Guys! let it go, if he thinks he has enough thats fine. I just won't tell him the problem with it. LOL
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Pirate88179

Also, forget the patent as the idea WAS published here...removing it after the fact does not "undo" the publication. (Kind of like trying to unring a bell)  So, anything based upon published designs and ideas would not be patentable, and, even if one did get a patent, it would be easily rendered null and void.  I am not a lawyer but I believe all of what I stated is true and correct.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

FreeEnergy

wow how sad. i am pretty much done with you. you remind me of bill gates.

buzneg

did someone get a copyies? just repost or redescribe it.

Grim

I saved a copy of the thread.

I am aware of the consequences of breaking your trust. No-one will offer me help now, as my intentions are now known to be  'selfish'.

Replies were pretty thin to this thread compared with the flap-wheel topic, hehe. I got the feeling that either a my thought processes here were so retarded that my posts didn't merit a reply, or b I was helping others through the same problems that I was working through.

There is money in a device that can produce energy. Not every one who reads this thread is as altruistic as we would like.

I am not taking someone else's idea to market, I thought of it. Maybe it is already patented, I don't know. I will find out, muuuuch later.

But I am making an effort not to be the inventor that was ripped off, or beaten to the punch 'by the famous one'.

The only thing that I have stolen from readers readers of this thread is opportunity, and knowledge.
Opportunity taken away can never be restored.
Knowledge however is timeless. It can't be taken away (easily, hehe). But it can be restored to full effect.

...and on a final note, AB Hammer is right, there is a flaw in the device that returns it to a zero sum.

Me finished making bed, now me lie in it.