Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Single Wire Tests

Started by duff, October 31, 2007, 03:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duff

Erfinder once said: "Study comes first and then construction! How can you build what you don't understand?".

I was going back through Steven Marks statements and the following got me thinking again. No one has a definitive answer for what the kick is.

SM: I told you that the simplest form of over unity is a piece of wire and a voltage source. Anyone can actually connect it and measure. See for yourself the kick. NO coil no xmrs, just a kick. That should tell you learned gentleman that there exists a form of energy convertible and useable which is directly related to a simple piece of wire and instantaneous electron flow.

The following is my effort to understand the kick using a straight piece of wire.

duff

Charge on a capacitor, in coulombs:
q=cv = 470uf ? 37.8V = 17.7660 coulombs

Energy Stored in a capacitor in joules:
E=1/2CV2 = 1/(2 ? 470uF ? 37.82) = 744.54K joules

470uF capacitor charges to 37.8V and discharges in 32us
Calculated current:
i = Q/T = C ? ΔV/Δt = (470uF ? 37.8V)/20us = 888.30 amps

Total Wire Length:  62 inches of #18 stranded wire.
Discharge Path Resistance (wire+resistor+relays): 0.13Ω

Dale LVR-2 Power Wirewound Resistor 2 watts 0.02ohms 1%

I do not have the math skills to calculate the energy under the kick in the last two scope shots. If someone could do that it might make an interesting comparison.

duff

I removed the 0.01Ω resistor and attached the scope probes to the terminal block on the relay board where the 62 inch wire connects to the relays.

pese

this must be an L-C Resonating Coil !
nothings else.
it is "kick" on vial the switching relais.
you can also use other parts to switch simply way.

with voltages in 1Kv are , you can use "spark-gags"
likeTesla.

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

duff

Pese,

I am only attempting to do the basic test here as SM states.

SM: I told you that the simplest form of over unity is a piece of wire and a voltage source. Anyone can actually connect it and measure. See for yourself the kick. NO coil no xmrs, just a kick.

-Duff