Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The ~~~~~Tube Rack~~~~~

Started by innovation_station, October 31, 2007, 02:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

here we go marco

care to help

i just found the old tube guy near me  ;D

going to get all the tubes tommorow transformers and all

sooo

where to start

hummm

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

a pic of marcos tubes

i need to make a shopping list for transformers and tubes  and the 3 varibale caps 3 gout is that what they call those ones

so it looks like a bunch of tubes but im glad the tube guy i found has a cheep price tag  ;) he has 20 000 in stock he is only .5 hours from me  ;D

like i said progress will be fast but i will not do it all alone  if i must forget it i will not post it public

what do we all have in your pic here dude?

i will be using the 6bq7a tubes  he has a bunch i was going to get 5 more of them  for a total of 6bq7a tubes  so i will need power supplys fore those tubes and the rectifier tubes  in marcos pic are 5u4gb tubes i see 2 of them  and the rest i have no idea

so guys help me out

what do i need to buy ?

ist

this will be my last atempt at any of this  i must move on  so people lets do it  i know this works i know sm is a great person i know it is all here except what i was posting  when they killed my laptop   ;)

so time to ...........                                               ~~END THE GAME!! THE REAL WAY~~
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

innovation_station

all comments welcome

pese marco bep zpe all you guys   and yes everyone i did not mention  i must resolve this list tonight all of the materials well i guess no comments no help

hummmmm

and i thought we all wanted a real tpu 

im going first thing in the morn to get everything on the list  but first i need the list

so i guess i will be up all night re reading all the info pertaining to tubes agin so i can peice togather the list

i will use the 6 v tubes like sm did  not the 12 even tho they will work i am so verry new to tubes  that the lower the voltage the better in my case i have some solar deep cucle batteries i can use  to keep it clean  and off grid  i have a 400 watt invertor i can use to power the transformers  but agin i dont know what voltage transformers i need eather  the dude  has all i would ever need right there waiting for me but  it ia all useless unless i know

and i currently do not know all that i need

so i ask for the last time

there is just never enough money round here to go round  so the less mistakes i make the better  ;) all the way round

ist

innovation_station

so now i will layout what it is i know or think i know  :)

this rack MUST consist of

3 class "A"  power amps around 5 watts or so  {push and pull} 

i think it was this amp that only lets the odd harmonics through but not sure must check that out yet

then we need 3 osolators  that can go to at least 1 meg   dont know wich ones for sure just yet  but have a good idea

lost on the input transformers and the output transformers  i have no idea  what is needed 

hummm

the 3 var caps  or tunners or what ever  they are called  and at this point i dont know what else

ist

@ mannix where are you NOW!!

this is what you all want me to do is it not???

well advise  i dont know what is next  i dont see anyone else doing it so ......