Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The ~~~~~Tube Rack~~~~~

Started by innovation_station, October 31, 2007, 02:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

thanks acp

for that

is there a way to turn 3 push and pulls into a cascade amp?!?!?!?!?!

with a coil.........                  what??

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

well got the laptop working on second montor  it was a big pain  but at least i have access to my tube books   

so marco i will list the osc's you posted  and also i can digg in on the transformer i have  im sure it is in my books

no they did not fix my computer it is still messed up   i just moved  all the icons and and the start button over  to the other screen  verry hard to do  as i can only faintly see what is on the primary  display  >:(

i am reading the books now  and will post when i finish

ist

@ marco

#1 schem is the
is the tickler circuit osc
#2  schem is the
hearty osc
#3 schem is the
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

turbo

i believe pic one and two is the Armstrong osc.
three and four i think is called Collpitts
and five and six the Hartley osc.
seven could be the tuned plate/grid.

as you can see on the pics it does not require much to build a couple of those and i also believe we can build them with many types of triodes.
it could be a good starting point.

IS pherhaps you can hook up your harddisk to another computer so you will have acess to your files i switch them all the time.

Marco.

Localjoe

@ marco I already sent him a link for the bytec usb 2.0 to laptop ide adapter... from newegg, @ IS um if you hit the function key on you laptop and the screen button look for it, it should let you run your desktop on the monitor as a primary keep clicking it to cycle through the modes one should me dual display like you have now and another should switch the whole desktop to the second monitor and leave the laptop lcd black
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

innovation_station

thanks guys

but the problem with my laptop is my key board is screwed  i use an external keyboard and it doesnot have the original keys on it like the function key it was like this when i got it someone spilled a drink on it  then the balck screen of death  from you know who

it is ok i can get my files from it i just made this post from it  i will use my jump drive  sooo

i will buy a new one when im done :) :) :) this ring well marco i tryed at the osc's i was wrong  :) no worries tho

in all the digging i did in the tube books i happin to find a push and pull osc hummm

but it is the copitts we want  no? how ever the tuned plate grid makes more sence eh?? TUNED!!!! lol

ist