Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrosonic Pump

Started by FreeEnergy, June 27, 2005, 03:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

albator10

The second page is not working

Can someone help?

Zuppy

Hello everyone,

I like to build a hydrosonic pump with a 10 inch rotor . My question is: are there any schematic ore callculations regarding the size and depht of the holes and size of the rotor.  I already googled "hydrosonic and Griggs Pump", but did not find any measurements to start with. Any help is welcome and if I make any progression, I post it here.

hartiberlin

Quote from: albator10 on August 31, 2008, 01:01:52 PM
The second page is not working

Can someone help?

I have fixed this error now.

Please donÂÃ,´t post so big sized pictures.

Please scale them down to around 800x600
or 1024x768.

Otherwise people have problems to look at them
and the server also does not like it.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

sudds1113

Hi, I am new to this forum, but I have had an interest in the Griggs pump for a couple of years now. I think this might be the year I put the info I have gathered to the test and build a prototype. I do have some questions that some of you may have the answers to. On previous posts it was commented that the "hydrosonic pump" doesn't actually pump. Will the fluid in the unit move on its own or do you need a separate pump  to move things along? I was thinking of building one along the lines of the "KAMPEN72" design from Holland. Does anyone know this design? It seams that all the info I find is on the Griggs type with a divorce type pump and motor.

Any info would be great, I don't know why this technology is not more wide spread. If I get this to work I plan to use it to heat my house like the KAMPEN72 video shows. Then I'll build one for every one of my family members and then my friends, and so on.... 

Yucca

I think the griggs hydrosonic pump could be improved by coupling it with the N machine process:

thread about N machine:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=626.0

Make a griggs hydrosonic pump, but instead of having a solid spinning cylinder make the cylinder out of thickish copper disks sandwiched between thickish axially polarised neo disks. Maybe 3 coppers with 2 neos in middle. Now machine the outer edge of the coppers for the cavitation holes just like a regular griggs. Could also optionally machine outer edges of neos using high speed oil lubricated grinding tools.

Insulate the end faces of the sandwich using epoxy based marine paint, make sure the copper faces are nicely roughed up using fine grit emery before painting.

Make sure the shaft is well electrically connected to the outer casing, may need hefty brushes for this, Brush cooling will be enhanced by the fact that they are immersed.

Now fill the pump using water with a good amount of electrolyte in it and spin her up.

This should produce good heat from the cavitation alone but also lots more heat as a very high current will also flow between the cylinder and the drum wall, the stronger the electrolyte the higher the current. What´s more the friction of the power take off using water and electrolyte will be just the usual friction encountered in a griggs machine, the extra heat produced electrically will be for free as the Nmachine process does not produce lenz back torque like in an ordinary electrical generator.

All conducting surfaces in contact with the electrolyte  may need to be coated or sputtered with graphite or some other inert conductor to prevent ion migration for a long life.

Maybe a house could be heated very cheaply by filling its radiator system with electrolyte and then running a good sized one of these using a rotoverted motor.

Yucca.