Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

light year long wavelengths

Started by sparks, November 05, 2007, 01:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychopath

Since all of space is soaked in virtual photons, and virtual photons can have no limit to how little energy they have(the less energetic, the more it can travel without being reabsorbed), I don't see why not.

Pirate88179

I have been involved with the earth battery experiments on the topic "Earth battery experiments" started by Localjoe.  In my reading I learned that the earth's electrical power is 1-5 hz which is very low freq.  I know somehow this all ties in together.  I agree that there are many things out there that our instruments are not designed to read.  200 years ago, who could "detect" x-rays?  Radiation could only be detected once we had the Geiger counter.  The forces were always there, we just didn't know it.  I believe this continues to this day.  That is why when someone says you can't make energy out of nothing, I say, we are just tapping into an energy source heretofore undiscovered.  The laws of the universe and nature are there, and we only know some of them.  How many don't we know?  You tell me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sparks

Einstein's theory of relativity didn't work mathmatically for him.  He new that there was something in the universe that he was missing. He could never make his mathmatical theoroms work out  in the real universe.  The earth didn't move like it should around the sun.  The moon didn't move like it should around earth.  And now it has been announced that the galaxies which should be moving towards each other according to his theorms are found to be moving apart. This perplexed him and at one point theorized that what is being called nowadays dark energy,  would balance his equations.  One political faction or another got to him and he was forced to state that it was one of the most ridiculous things he ever said.  Einstein wouldn't have said it in the first place if he didn't prove it mathmatically to himself.  In fact E=mc2 was another mathmaticians equation and I believe Einstein's work was more about figuring out what was wrong with this equation than anything else.
I theorize that dark energy is quonta that exists in our time continuom as low freqeuncy waves if not plane old straight line vectored quonta.  Not changing in intensity within a given time frame fast enough for us to detect.  I believe that this dark energy has been around a long time and has different states of organization  by now.  .  Straight energy stars and planets and perhaps intelligent states of organization.  Perhaps not too far in time from our organization of quonta we call earth.  Equivalent of our photon could be a geometric sphere with quonta vectored from a center point.   The quonta assembled in this state by a mechanism unknown and unaffected by our vortex assembly of quonta.  If you can think of  time as being the reorganization of quonta  (if all stayed the same would time progress? If all quonta was organized the same way twice would time have progressed.)  You can see that quonta is the only constant.  Never changing it's own essence. Allowing itself to be expressed in infinite configurations. Unable to be destroyed or created.
What is quonta ?  That question can only be answered by the individual intellect.   
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Pirate88179

Sparks:

Since Einstein utilized the speed of light as a constant, maybe light and quanta are one and the same?  Or, the opposite of each other?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sparks

Pirate 881,

Light itself is quonta.  Velocity only exists relative to the observer.  The observer being other quonta.  The speed of light becomes a description of quonta.  The rest of the equation.  Mass.  Mass is the concentration of quanta.  How close quanta is to other quanta. Again a description of quonta.   Now lets solve the equation.  Quonta times Quonta = Quanta squared    Or quonta that is like this and looks like that when multiplied together is the same as quanta times quanta.  Lots of quanta in that mathmatical expression.  I think that mathmatics is just another language.  My daughter once asked me "what's the biggest number daddy?".  I told her no one had a name for it.   She said well we can name it after mommy.  I thought to myself I was wrong they do have a name for the biggest number:  love
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love