Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

light year long wavelengths

Started by sparks, November 05, 2007, 01:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

This is more a question than an idea.  Could there exist wavelengths of electro-magnetic energy so long and oscillating at a frequency so low that they exist yet are undetectable by instruments formulated to observe higher frequency energy.  Could these waves have magnetic fields just as huge. Could this be anti-gravity?  There could be a whole intermediate bunch of wave lengths between these and radio waves.  There could be electro-magnetic wave-lengths oscillating at accoustical frequencys.  Perhaps this is the form of energy the tpu devices are capable of converting.
Could the Earth's magnetic field be responding to the magnetic orientation of a low-frequency mag field. Could the flip flop of the magnetic poles of the earth over the millenia be caused by earth's travel  relative to a mega magnetic oscillation.  Marine scientists believe Whales communicate over thousands of miles using low frequency energy. (Witness the sperm whales ear drum) yet go undetected.  Perhaps what we perceive as electro-magnetic energy is like a surfer riding a wave.  A little bundle of energy hetrodyned with a huge bundle of energy.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

juice

Maybe you should think in terms of how they would be produced? Because you've got quantum physics going on, and so one way I can think of to make extreme low frequency photons is just to do an extreme redshift... but then how would you detect it? wavelength would be too large to match any quantum of a system I can think of. So this would be some pretty freaky engineering or phenomena. Maybe some gigantic light year long plasma system out there in the universe is sending you messages but you can't receive them without one of your own. Of course this is assuming that there is such a thing as significant EM interactions at a distance. But this is overunity forums so that's a given, heh.

sparks

Thanks for the reply and interest.  I think in order to tell if a wave that length exists you need to take some samples of the energy states in the aether at different times.  If the wave is oscillating with the observer's relative motion right towards the scource of propogation and you can grab some of the energy present in the aether and STORE it :   there is a good chance that you will be able to release it into the aether if you can wait for the trough of the oscillation to get there and lower the ambient field energy.  A light year long wave length sounds like a long long time but if we are  traveling at the speed of light towards the wave and it is traveling towards us at the speed of light then we only have to wait 6 months to let the energy go. lol.  Say the wavelength is shorter a lot shorter like a couple of thousand miles long.  Then we start to get into milliseconds of capture storage and release cycles.  It then becomes a matter of timing. and synchronization to the wave oscillations.  Sounds a bit like an overunity machine so I post this theory here.
Think Legacy
Spread the Love

mapsrg

If the universe is a hologram and every piece of it contains the whole universe could we find waves this big?Since distance and time in a holographic universe would be irrelevant......

sparks

My model of the universe is more like a constant struggle between magnetism trying to make other magnetism take on it's form.   So a black hole is a big winner in this struggle.  On an atomic level the neucleus of an atom is doing a pretty good job also.  The earth not doing so bad but standing in the shadow of a pretty big player the sun.  Ourselves, we put up the fight for 80 or so trips around the sun then hope that our way of fighting other magnetism is passed on to fight another day in the organization of magnetism called children.  We do our own magnetic thing when we eat and drink or warm ourselves next to a fire.  I love giving the finger to the black hole most influencing us.  I like to fly and go fast in cars.  I like to rob some of the magnetism it captured for itself when I eat the sunlight it pinned down.  I want those that follow to be able to thumb their noses at it from life colonies far outside it's influence.  To have this happen man the fire builder has to exploit other less organized magnetic systems.  Plant life exploits the less organized photon and we exploit the plants. The earth's black hole is a big dumb brute but nevertheless a force to be reckoned with.
Think Legacy
Spread the Love