Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Save the world .......start a PAC

Started by resonanceman, April 16, 2008, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icanbeatbob

Gary, Here is something I wrote on an earlier post from 9/11. Tell me if you agree or disagree with any of this.

1. Our deficit is out of control.

2. Our taxes are high.

3. Our education system is rated pretty low, even though we spend more.

4. Our welfare system is in very bad shape and some are 5th generation recipients.

5. Our immigration rate is high and we pay for anyone who can make it here.

6. Our status with other countries is poor.

The list goes on. In trying to think about these things logically, it seems that there are those with different views. Some say it is because a democrate or republican are in office. Some say, things like this just happen. Some say officials sometimes make mistakes. Maybe it is just a combination of them all.

From my understanding of what I have seen, it sure doesn't look as though most of our elected are addressing these things to turn it around. I find it difficult to believe that we would be in worse shape without the decisions they made. We go into another country to save their liberty when we don't seem to be able to help ourselves very well, not to mention the lives of our young and the great cost it takes.

It is difficult to imagine that our government can take money from special interest groups to sway their vote when it is illegal in the private sector. Does this mean if we pay them will we get represented?

No one has to memorize or be an expert on the constitution to understand what it's intent is. Not many read it at all. It does recognize that big government is not good and it's intent is to not give the government too much power.

Brad

resonanceman

Quote from: icanbeatbob on April 16, 2008, 10:13:16 PM
Gary, Here is something I wrote on an earlier post from 9/11. Tell me if you agree or disagree with any of this.

1. Our deficit is out of control.

2. Our taxes are high.

3. Our education system is rated pretty low, even though we spend more.

4. Our welfare system is in very bad shape and some are 5th generation recipients.

5. Our immigration rate is high and we pay for anyone who can make it here.

6. Our status with other countries is poor.

The list goes on. In trying to think about these things logically, it seems that there are those with different views. Some say it is because a democrate or republican are in office. Some say, things like this just happen. Some say officials sometimes make mistakes. Maybe it is just a combination of them all.

From my understanding of what I have seen, it sure doesn't look as though most of our elected are addressing these things to turn it around. I find it difficult to believe that we would be in worse shape without the decisions they made. We go into another country to save their liberty when we don't seem to be able to help ourselves very well, not to mention the lives of our young and the great cost it takes.

It is difficult to imagine that our government can take money from special interest groups to sway their vote when it is illegal in the private sector. Does this mean if we pay them will we get represented?

No one has to memorize or be an expert on the constitution to understand what it's intent is. Not many read it at all. It does recognize that big government is not good and it's intent is to not give the government too much power.

Brad

Brad

I agree  with most  of that .

Some say, things like this just happen. Some say officials sometimes make mistakes. Maybe it is just a combination of them all.

This part I  don't agree with ...........Nothing  " just  happens  " in  DC
Our polatitions   are not dumb ......they  do what they  do because  they CAN   get by  with  it . 

Do you know  what it is like to  read  even a simple  bill  that has been passed?
It has  hundreds  or even  thousands of pages of legalese ........
It might have dozens   or even  hundreds of earmarks   that have nothing at all to do with that bill . 

Why  would   our political leaders    make  a point of   creating  such a  hard to  understand document?

There is only one reason ........  to hide  what is really  going on .
You  won't  get  angry about  what is  going on as long as you have no  clue.

If  our polatitions wanted to  be honest   they could  easily  make  the vast majority  of bills  simple enough  so that anyone   with a high  school education  could read them .

The vast  majority of  corruption   would  vanish  if  we could  get   congress  to keep  all the bills in simple language .
Of course ......none of them  are going to agree to that .

gary

resonanceman

Maybe  a  prime   function  of  a PAC like this  should be to  translate   any  bills  in congress into   simple  english .......and make a brief summery .

That  would get their  attention . 

:)

gary 

icanbeatbob

Gary, my statements may have confused you. I was referring to many people, not myself. Sorry if I wasn't clear. So I think so far we are in agreement.

I do agree with your statements. Everything is kept complicated. Makes one mistrust doesn't it.

Uh Oh, company......will post later. Your views are a lot like mine.

Brad

icanbeatbob

Gary,

I have a suggestion on how to translate our laws so the common people can understand. Place an ad on the web stating anyone who can accuratley translate a certain law gets X$s. Maybe some struggling law school college student would do it. Then post it on the web for all to see. Once word got out the someone can make X$ for doing this, it becomes more popular and others get involved.

Just a suggestion.

Brad