Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Save the world .......start a PAC

Started by resonanceman, April 16, 2008, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Unfortunatly  our polatitians   don't  listen to  much  of anything  unless it is backed up with  $.

The  way  large groups   and big  business  get  their  voices heard  is by  forming  PACs .

What   would be needed  for us to start a PAC?

What  kind of by laws  would we need?

What kind  of message  should  we  sent out ?

The  right message at the  right  time could   find a huge  amount of support .

It should be  something simple .........like   The PAC to end all PACs

Any  ideas or thoughts  about this  ?

gary 

utilitarian

Quote from: resonanceman on April 16, 2008, 08:37:48 PM
Unfortunatly  our polatitians   don't  listen to  much  of anything  unless it is backed up with  $.

The  way  large groups   and big  business  get  their  voices heard  is by  forming  PACs .

What   would be needed  for us to start a PAC?

What  kind of by laws  would we need?

What kind  of message  should  we  sent out ?

The  right message at the  right  time could   find a huge  amount of support .

It should be  something simple .........like   The PAC to end all PACs

Any  ideas or thoughts  about this  ?

gary 

Let me get this straight.  You want to start a massive PAC and are really motivated to do this, but you can't be bothered to do a Google search to answer the most elementary questions of what is required?

resonanceman

Quote from: utilitarian on April 16, 2008, 08:55:36 PM

Let me get this straight.  You want to start a massive PAC and are really motivated to do this, but you can't be bothered to do a Google search to answer the most elementary questions of what is required?

Can I see your badge officer?

I wasn't aware that we had  "new topic"  police here.    :)

I simply  thought  it would be a good topic..

In my opinion  it is a much better topic than endless crying  about how little  control we have .

At this  time I am not  planning on  starting  a PAC ........  but if the time is right .......all it takes is  an idea to get the  ball rolling ..   if the time is right  everything  will fall into place .

My question  would be ..........  are people fed up with the corruption   and secrecy of  our  governments   enough  to   stop  crying about it and take some action? 

IF enough people are aware of the  lies and corruption  and really  tired of it  ....... all that is needed  to start an avalanch  is one little snowball .......

I don't know that we are there yet ........  But I  do know that we are on the way there.

gary

icanbeatbob

@Gary,

I just posted on 9/11 topic about the same thing you are talking about. I would like to be in this discussion, but won't adopt to anything radical. A discussion of resolutions is something I feel is necessary

Brad

resonanceman

Quote from: icanbeatbob on April 16, 2008, 09:30:55 PM
@Gary,

I just posted on 9/11 topic about the same thing you are talking about. I would like to be in this discussion, but won't adopt to anything radical. A discussion of resolutions is something I feel is necessary

Brad

Brad

I agree 

Anything radical  would  keep  the majority  of people  from  joining.

It  really should only be about people standing  up and demanding   honesty and openness  from   their  governments

gary