Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity is impossible! (and why you shouldn't care)

Started by Esotericman, November 07, 2007, 06:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

Well i'll tell you what,

You are energy, your self that Multiply,

Positive energy goes up and negative energy downs down, okay?

and as a spirit being, since you are made of positive and negative energy, and as to what you worship as a very advanced PC spirit being,so if your angry at times then you worship negative energy and if you worship positive you will feel like your eating some sweets,when i say eating it is a pulsed beam that goes back in forth at roughly the interveal of 1.25 seconds.

Positive is life negative is not but is a twisted mimic,

when you say overunity is impossible to me and what ive seen, its like, what are you on about?

It does exist just do not mix it at all with science .

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

Esotericman

Just thought of something pretty wild.  Since energy can change forms (kinetic, potential, inertial) Imagine converting inertial energy of some object (or device) directly into some other form, like kinetic.  Suddenly you have a device sitting on a table which is far less obliged to remain at rest.  Kinda makes levitation sound a little more plausible eh?

I dunno... just thought I'd share...

Golden Mean

Greetings Everyone,

Perhaps those of you who are "naysayers" (for lack of a better term) are in the wrong forum.  I'm new here but I believe that Stefan created this site with the intent to collaborate "like minds" and find a solution to our current energy problem and economic inequity.  Why are we wasting time here arguing about things we can't know until we actually seek them out? (e.g. building various energy devices)

If you don't feel that "over-unity" or "free energy" is possible, why are you here?  Your energy would probably be best spent somewhere else.  Just my $.02.  No offense intended.

Peace,
Will

Be the change you wish to see in the world! ~ Paraphrase from Gandhi

Golden Mean

Quote from: Esotericman on November 08, 2007, 12:02:03 PM
@Liberty
YES!  Exactly!  It is possible to exceed electrical unity.  But just like you said, it would be due to something else pitching in energy, like magnets.  That energy isn't free of course, it's just been stored in the magnet as potential energy. 

Ultimately everything has a fuel source, which will eventually be used up.  In the case of apparent OU devices, it just isn't clear yet what that source is.

Agreed, but let's get back to practical intent here.  If we can build a magnet motor/generator which can function as an "electrical over-unity" device and will last for even 50 years, it's well worth the effort IMO.  We won't know until we "DO IT".

Peace,
Will
Be the change you wish to see in the world! ~ Paraphrase from Gandhi

Esotericman

Whoa there Daniel!  Hold the phone.  Now we're getting our definitions all out of whack.
We're talking two different subjects here- apples and oranges completely.
Like um... what is dog plus sneeze? .... its just... not!  There's no answer-  dog and sneeze are simply not mathematical terms- they can't be added.  They're not even similar concepts!

Now, I wholeheartedly agree that the Energy to which you refer has nothing to do with science, or physics, nor either does it have any bearing whatsoever on the physical world!
You are talking metaphysics here- the supernatural.  Something akin to Chi?... Shakra maybe... that kind of 'energy.'

Our definition of Energy (and therefore Free Energy/ OverUnity) refers to a capacity to do work. 
In other words, our use of the term "Energy" is defined by physics and science, so concept cannot exist outside that realm.

Does that make sense?