Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU on Ebay

Started by bobo36us2, November 11, 2007, 02:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl

Hi all,
is something wrong with the device?
You can buy a complete one at their side for 295dollars.
Remind me...... future horizons offspin?
Are we living in a parallel universe and sometimes we are looking into the window of the universal "everything-is-possible-shop"?
Looks so.
Maybe the guy is sitting in a few weeks of delay in honolulu...ha...ha...ha..........
Best wishes for builders.
If you can't get one from ebay get one from their bookshop.
kaRLfunkel

bw

this guy is a crook, i ordered the plans and the unit, couple days later learned it was fake and canceled order and still have not got all of my money back.  i filed report with fbi on internet crime website.  anyone else with same problem should do the same.  i posted negative feedback on his utube video for the 110v unit but it would not accept my comment on his other crap.  this is false advertising and this guy says he is an electrical engineer.  he knows better.  all this energy is paid for when it goes out of your meter. this things taps into a lampcord and re-directs a small amount of that electricity to this thing.  others perhaps can post other comments to expose him.  he is still selling these on his website and on ebay.