Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@sanmankl

Looking good.

Can you state the coil build, turns, wire type if possible so  we can continue to have some comparisons. Your ferrite seems wider than the standard. Where did you take it from.

sanmankl

Quote from: wattsup on November 19, 2007, 09:49:22 AM
@sanmankl

Looking good.

Can you state the coil build, turns, wire type if possible so  we can continue to have some comparisons. Your ferrite seems wider than the standard. Where did you take it from.

Hi Wattsup,

My ferrite is OD 20mm, height 10mm and 8mm. The wire is AWG #23. Collector coil is at 40 turn, Recapture is 20 and Trigger at 10. I've also made another one (bigger torroid (dunno the composition but it's not a black ferrite) and the turn is Coll: 55, Recap:at 30 and trig: 10. The performance is much better/longer.

The difference between mine and EM original design is the I reversed the LED because I'd "killed" something like 10 LEDs if I follow EM's circuit.

I'll take a photo of the new one when I have got my camera battery charged up.

My fingers are aching from coiling... ;D

cp

Pegasus

Hello People....
Some time ago,a series of videos was realesed by the CTG Lab group,showing probable "Free Energy devices".One of them shows a little toroidal apparatus that ligths a bulb.You can see it in the attachment...
I have the sempsation that developing the "reciclyng" idea we will be able to reproduce it.
If you look close,you can see a vertical coil between two ferrite rings,and another coil,(horizontal this time),made of few turns, wrapped around the entire toroidal form.This last coil is made with TWO WIRES.On the top there is an eletrolityc capacitor.The juice is taken from one end of the horizontal coil and one end of the vertical coil.May be one of the two wire of the bifilar coil is used as recapture coil?And what happen if the device is tuned with the 7,83 Hz?.I think we will end up with a sort of perpetual generator....
These are just some ideas to try to develope....

Regards,
Pegasus

starcruiser

@pegasus,

This video is not real, I was around when Dave (CTGLAbs) created this, he used a magic bulb for this "Trick". Please do not read into this any further.

Marco did a wonderful Tesla transmitter/receiver as well around the same time. you might still find video's of this as well. Marco's is somewhat related to the TPU but is just an example of one of Tesla's patents.
Regards,

Carl

CTG Labs

Hello all,

As Carl said, there is no free energy in my videos, despite other people now on youtube showing my videos as their own and claiming REAL free energy devices, lol!

Again, as Carl said, "these are not the droids your looking for, move along..."

It amazes me that having said many times these devices are not real, people do not believe me and think I am hiding a real device!  Perhaps a better point here is, do not believe what you see just because you cannot see how it can be faked.  Just because we see the SM TPU working in a video, doesn't mean its not a fake!  We have no proof of anything yet spend ours and hundreds of $$ trying to replicate!

Regards,

Dave.