Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilzangel

Quote from: -[marco]- on November 14, 2007, 07:02:21 AM
My awnser too general?
I did specify it very clear.
You are just too blind too see my friend.
Like many others are.
Pherhaps this is because most people only talk talk talk.

Hey Marco, please read the question, it is asking your opinion on what is the "source" of the energy. Saying "mother nature" is the source is like saying the universe is the source. That IS way too general. Mother nature includes ALL forms of energy. The Coriolis effect is just that, an effect; NOT a source energy. You are describing the Dam and not the actual Water.

I will refrain from making any snide smart comments against you because i do respect your work here.

devilzangel

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

Quote from: Grumpy on November 14, 2007, 07:23:45 PM
TIME

Ah Yes! Time.

Their is no separation of potential because the potential is the same no matter where you are in your time frame. Now figure out a way to stick a DMM probe in your current time frame and the other in another time frame. Then you will have something to measure! We are riding the wave and we think we are standing still while the rest are moving up and down. The Sun rotates around the Earth? Not much progress.

What potential? The one you are sitting in. IF it varies with time then that would be a good source. I believe it does.

BTW:

I was once the idiot that ran around checking the rotation in my neighbor's toilets. They all flush the same way. Wikipedia is an opinion poll - not a good source of information. Do you think the Brazilian police will be called when I go there next month? I'm many decades older now but I have an urge to run around flushing toilets when I get there.

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

tao

Quote from: BEP on November 14, 2007, 10:09:20 PM
Quote from: Grumpy on November 14, 2007, 07:23:45 PM
TIME

Ah Yes! Time.

Their is no separation of potential because the potential is the same no matter where you are in your time frame. Now figure out a way to stick a DMM probe in your current time frame and the other in another time frame. Then you will have something to measure! We are riding the wave and we think we are standing still while the rest are moving up and down. The Sun rotates around the Earth? Not much progress.

What potential? The one you are sitting in. IF it varies with time then that would be a good source. I believe it does.

BTW:

I was once the idiot that ran around checking the rotation in my neighbor's toilets. They all flush the same way. Wikipedia is an opinion poll - not a good source of information. Do you think the Brazilian police will be called when I go there next month? I'm many decades older now but I have an urge to run around flushing toilets when I get there.

I'll join you in the toilet flushing BEP lol!

TIME, indeed!

Seek and ye shall know folks:

http://montalk.net/notes/the-etheric-origins-of-gravity-electricity-and-magnetism
"Electric Scalar Potential (Voltage)

Another distortion in the superpotential is one where the value changes over time:
This creates a electric scalar potential, more commonly known as voltage. A uniform voltage or scalar potential field is one in which the superpotential varies everywhere at the same rate:
We have no direct experience with an undistorted scalar potential field either because it does not generate any forces. If the voltage is everywhere uniform, we cannot detect it.

Electric Field
But if the voltage varies over distance, when there is a gradient in the electric scalar potential, then there arises an electric force field. One way to create an electric field is by creating a voltage gradient, meaning a gradient in the time-varying superpotential.
Another way is to change the vector potential over time, creating a time-varying gradient in the superpotential:
Both methods amount to the same thing, because both involve the scalar superpotential varying over both space and time. "

http://montalk.net/notes/tesla-wireless-technology
"Anyway, Tesla outdid himself when he realized he could use the entire earth as a spherical antenna. This is important because there is another physics equation that relates a ?time-changing? voltage field to the vector potential divergence it produces:

Physicists will recognize this as nothing more than the Lorentz gauge, but such gauges in physics serve only to coverup taboo implications by limiting all conceived physical systems to those that self-cancel any forbidden phenomena. For those familiar with Tom Bearden?s work, this is what he means by asymmetric regauging, whereby instead of canceling out there is a net presence of some exotic phenomena, be it free energy, artificial time dilation, antigravity, etc?

This particular equation shows that even if you have a uniform voltage field, meaning one in which no electric field is present (because electric field is the negative gradient of the voltage), then as long as the voltage oscillates over time, a divergent vector potential will be produced in that space. Tesla?s system was capable of electrically vibrating the entire planet, and when that happens you get a voltage field that is for all practical purposes locally uniform along any given circumference around the globe while varying rapidly over time, and hence it creates an oscillating divergence in the vector potential everywhere. "

"Longitudinal waves, which are identically scalar waves made of divergence in the vector potential, or voltage fields that vary uniformly over space but oscillate over time, will cause corresponding oscillations in the density of mobile electrons. And likewise, compressive oscillations in the density of mobile electrons will create longitudinal waves. Furthermore, such radial oscillations in ion or electron distribution will, when vibrating in a mode of resonance, tap into the time stream and produce free energy that adds to the amplitude of their oscillation."