Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

;D

Current is something you can measure and use as long as you are not part of it.

Grumpy

...and what of "cicular polarization of the ether"?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

turbo

Quote from: devilzangel on November 14, 2007, 06:03:21 PM

Hey Marco, please read the question, it is asking your opinion on what is the "source" of the energy. Saying "mother nature" is the source is like saying the universe is the source. That IS way too general. Mother nature includes ALL forms of energy. The Coriolis effect is just that, an effect; NOT a source energy. You are describing the Dam and not the actual Water.

I will refrain from making any snide smart comments against you because i do respect your work here.

devilzangel

So it's just an effect....
Well this effect is actually caused by the Coriolis Force.
So now we have a Force, and in case you did not know, In physics, force is that which tends to cause a body to accelerate.
And a Force may also cause rotation...
Just what we needed.

your turn buddy.

M.

devilzangel

Quote from: -[marco]- on November 15, 2007, 12:12:18 PM
So it's just an effect....
Well this effect is actually caused by the Coriolis Force.
So now we have a Force, and in case you did not know, In physics, force is that which tends to cause a body to accelerate.
And a Force may also cause rotation...
Just what we needed.

your turn buddy.

M.
::) have it your way. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force .. now now, read carefully. The first few paragraphs are key. (I agree wiki isn't an academic source, but it gets the point across here very well)

ok i will give this a whirl then, lets see where it leads: Are you implying the rotation of the earth is the energy behind the TPU (it isn't the Coriolis force that initiated the rotation in the first place), and that the Coriolis Force is the conduit for this flow? This would mean that if i was in space in non-orbit, the TPU would not work. Or would it? Does the whole galaxy exhibit Coriolis Force? ..

The Coriolis Force is a derivative of other interactions. An "effect" of interaction between other energies. Ultimately, one could say, that the Coriolis Force is simply a gradient of gravity.

devilzangel

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards