Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jastep

Physics says the energy in the head of a pin could supply power for 1000 homes. Where the energy comes from is the wrong question. How to convert energy to useable electrical power is the proper question. Look at the Hans Coiler device and study it).
I don't have the answer. but start with a resonant ckt (a coil and a capacitor both of those are in the unit). It would run a very long time if the losses in the wire were very small
Higher frequencies also help. Also remember a coil has capacitance. Now add a permeate magnetic field condition with and ac frequency (not neodymium). Try to match the frequencies see what happens.

jastep

poor typing and spelling last post

correct           Now add a permante magnet conditioned with an ac frequency (not neodymium   maybe a ferrite)

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on August 28, 2016, 01:24:50 AM
As you wish Mag's.

I have removed what i can.

Enjoy.

Brad

Sorry if I was a bit harsh. I just would like you to be the person we have all come to like and admire.

You, me and others have been treated in ways we would rather not, and many times undeserved, to say in the ways it was done, whether we were wrong or right.

Like the cap to cap deal.  I dont lay blame on those here that expressed strongly that the 50% loss was due to resistance. It is the sources of that incorrect info that they had followed that I blame. They are the ones that SHOULD know better but put out false info as fact. Of course these guys thought I was just nuts, under educated and silly to claim for quite some time that the loss was not due to heat via resistance. But over time I had prevailed. 

So for me that has set a solid example for myself going on. S9 has made some claims that may seem way nutty or just plain fantasy.  But his assertions dont seem to be just simply made up. They seem to be just beyond simple understandings. So therefore he has come under some attack.

I would like for S9 to not dump bucket loads of what we may learn here from this, as it tends to become too much beyond the basics and can sound very much fantastical to a point that many may jump on the attack boat or just blow it all off as nonsense.

To me, so far, I feel we can learn some seriously useful scientific information here.  And Im all in on that. I think we here have very possibly scared off many that have had deep ideas such as S9 presents, and I would like to see how this one goes before that happens. So far I dont see that the cost of this is going to break anyones bank. And if it comes to fruition, even those that thought the cost was too much to step up, they will be finding the ability to afford what is minuscule to what it is worth.

In the end, if anything, I will now own a variac, where at times, I wish I had one anyway. ;)

Mags

Magluvin

Hey S9

Was wondering. Is the core in the variac solid?  Most all transformers for typical AC power are laminated. Is it a wound laminate in the variac?

Also, in your last post, the resonance you was talking about, is it 360hz as you said earlier? Seems like a really low freq to be had at atomic levels.

Mags

wattsup

@S9

First it's always interesting reading your stuff regardless of the username. It's like you are on crack, downers, uppers and an
overdose of brain food all in one. Not a bad thing, just different.

About @tinman, his heart is wide open, but it has been stepped on many times here but his intent is genuine which is a major
factor for all OU experimenters. He is just a suspicious of newcomers with magic messages as all of us. We've been around the
block a few times so expect some countering.

OK, down to business. In all your talks, you have not mentioned one word about amperage. It is standard that my variac or any
other will show higher voltage then what is fed in because the input is not at the beginning of the winding but about 15% in. The
point is more voltage with less amperage winds up being the same power output. A flyback transformer does that every day.

Now about the shorting of the coil, I do agree that this is one way of forcing a realignment of the copper and iron atomic nuclei,
not only the proton as you are saying because protons and the neutrons produce the nuclei and it is this nuclei that is realigned
thus producing a wire that has more atom nuclei aligned hence more aligned means more are ready to respond in spin unison to a
given stimuli (or more of a sway with AC, not spin like you are saying). But using AC to do that is not the best way because in AC
only the nuclei on the hot side are swaying back and forth so it is hard to use it as an alignment potential that needs to produce
one focal point.

If you really want to knock them nuclei in alignment, you may consider taking a good thick copper wire that can be wound
horizontally over the vertical variac winding. Let's say you had 5 feet of wire wound on the variac with 1 foot extra on each side as
lead wires making 7 feet. You then take another length of 7 feet and connect it too one of the already wound leads and leave the
rest of the wire loose beside the variac. The loose long end goes to the negative of a car battery. The short end of the wound side
would then be spiked on the positive terminal of the battery. Doing that several times will create a strong fully positive influence
around the variac forcing the copper and iron nuclei to shift their latent state position. This means more atoms will now respond in
unison and expend less energy fighting against other atoms in the wire as is the case in our wires today. This is a sort of forced
superconductivity 101 but in the fledgling state. Keshe is using this also but with a flame that has no potential attached so it is
harder to generate a pointal alignment and his break in periods can go to several months.

The more guys start to play with this atomic or nucleic shock treatment of copper wire, especially if the coil is tested in a base
set-up first, shocked, then tested again, the more closer we will get to making OU devices since the lack of OU is not our inability
to imagine, to construct, to experiment, but it is the checkmated copper and iron materials we use that have been used since 150
years now without change. The OU is right in the wire already but if you play the Standard EE game of conservation, hehehe, you
will never know it or even think of asking. Conservation of energy law is the intellectual valium that we all have been fed for so
long.

We build neo magnets that are dead, then shock them to life like Frankenstein. So why not do the same to the wire and the core?
It's just part of a natural progression. The atoms in a neo magnet have the same attributes as copper or iron but given that they
are heavier, with thicker shells and much larger nuclei to promote mutual nucleic looping movements that produce the magnetic
effect we see from the outside, which all these movements are simply analog to the movements of liquid iron in our Earth core
producing our gravity.

Anyways, I'll stop here and just keep on as a reader.

Last, last thing. The pages on this thread are reading like a dead sea scroll, always having to pan across long sentences. You need
to post smaller imagines by resampling the image to a smaller size before you post it. The contents  does not warrant such big
images and just one imagine overblown per page kills the page. Either that or posters need to force a carriage return at each line
of around 80 characters. It is very distracting.

wattsup

PS: This post wast written with forced carriage retruns. hahahahaha