Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey S9

In reference to WattsUps post, I am having the same concern as his question. If we quickly short out the output, how do we know that the phase of the 'AC' input is in alignment with the shorting timing? Wouldnt DC be a better choice in doing so?

You did not answer his question on that. And I dont want to be a bugger, but there are several questions I had asked that I had gotten no responsive answers to, and instead just gotten more theories.

If you really want to gain our confidence in going forward, please give us some direct answers to our questions as you can. I believe they are very relevant.

Like here is one that I meant to ask earlier. The 2 wires hanging from the table. You havnt said whether to measure the output at the bottom ends of the wires or at the output terminals of the variac. And my earlier question of the WHY of the 2 wires and how they are set up was not answered. ??? ??? ???

I dont want to become frustrated here, but it does seem you are avoiding some of these questions. Why is that exactly?

Mags

TinselKoala

avoiding questions

Yeah. Like what happens if you live on the sixth floor?

Or... God forbid.... in the _basement_? Should you dangle your wires up instead of down? Or what?

And what if your variac has been used before? Can they be re-conditioned so that they work like a new one that has never been used for anything before, not even tested in the factory?

At least nine people want to know.

Vortex1

As requested, a picture of the name tag on the type 10 Variac and how you qualified it.

From S9:
Quote120 + 15 = 135 = 1+3+5=9    also   12015=1+2+1+5=9     you have 1800 watts = 1+8=9  you have a 10% above peak voltage = 180 watts =1+8=9    you have 4x9 = 36 = 9 This makes 5 x 9 = 45 = 9  the first of the 9 hz is 36hz = 9 + 9 tracks . making a tottal of 8x9 = 81=9

Vortex1

S9 said:
QuoteSo how do we do that ? Well, its all up to vortex if he is happy to continue with the build and tests ?

Regards
S9

Perfectly happy to do the tests as soon as I receive a clearly drawn and notated schematic or wiring diagram that also includes an exact test procedure.

Regards, Vortex1

MasterPlaster

Quote from: Sequental.9 on September 02, 2016, 03:20:45 AM
Please dont use the variac for any other work and keep it away from all other electrical equipment.

You appreciate any variac worthy of use would have gone through some testing during manufacture unless you buy some Chinese made crap then you don't know what you get!

Regards