Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@DonEMitchell

Yes, dear @otto maybe needed more coiling in his ECD. But, with more coiling he would maybe never have had his effect. Ain't it a chance.

Your post got me actually thinking back a few weeks ago I was pondering the Rodin coil, after seeing a magnet ball turn inside one on YT, realizing that the Rodin coil proves the field can turn on an air core. So why not make a three layer air core toroid.

1st layer straight wound one layer of one or in segments all around.
2nd layer is the Rodin winding.
3rd layer same as 1st.

The center rodin coil would be turning the field between the inner and outer pick up layers. Should be very interesting and very easy to make. Yep.

wattsup

MoRo

Steven switched on two (2) separate frequency channels on his device then stated the unit was on and functioning.
Thumbnail He spoke of a gyroscopic affect and the frequencies clashing when they came together.
Looking at the device, I believe the two coils in the middle are pickup coils, like microphones for the purpose of creating a resonant loop. The outside coil is the driver coil, like a speaker. Place a mic too close to a speaker and what do you get? A resonating frequency!
The first thing to notice is that there are 2 pickup coils.
In this orientation they would be ready to receive the compressed magnetic field fluctuations generated by and traveling through the middle of the large outside coil. This outside field would have to look something like this.Thumbnail
Each drive wire of the large coil would generate a magnetic B Field that could induce current in a pickup wire running alongside it.
Each pickup coil could pickup and send it's own tuned resonant frequency that would propagate down the wires of the large coil creating specific moments of waveform convergence. These convergence moments would manifest themselves as rapid and intense magnetic field fluctuations along the drive wire to induce current in the pickup wire.

Gothic

Quote from: sparks on November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM
      I  ran accross SM's videos on utube a couple of weeks ago and found this site...

I have also watched the videos, very convincing, very alluring, with the possibility of self sufficiency and all that and this
in a lightweight compact package which could energize a flashlight up to an industrial air conditioner if you stack the
units... Who wouldn,t want this?
After reading through some of the threads, skimming through most, a lot of work has been put fourth to bring this product
to fruition and that is a worthwhile effort and all of us are made the better for it, so this is me with my hat off saying
thank you all...

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

But if the foundation is faulty then the whole structure is unstable, This video put it into perspective for me. The discharge
from the unit this guy has and the discharge from the tpu videos are exactly the same...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hwLHdBTQ7s

You have to watch the video a little way through to see him short the leads and pull them apart to see the discharge...
I,m sorry to say it but I think this is the source of power of the tpu...

That being said, there is another thread where connecting batteries in an unusual way through a motor is yielding
interesting rersults

Vortex1

Quote from: Sequental.9 on August 23, 2016, 11:48:35 PM
Well, you lot are so far from the truth its time you got a little help ! Some variable transformers hold a charge it all depends on the iron and the perfected length of wire. A resonance is set up and sustained in the core of the primary transformer and then its just a matter of harmonics . You increase the resistance without increasing the length of the coil in the secondary transformer where back emf serves as a field pump compressing the wave dynamic.

The more you take out the more it will pump up until it overheats and brakes down and stops..... SIMPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards S9

Dear S9

Thank you for the input, we welcome all the help we can get. Can you expand on your method with a bit more detail? Increasing resistance usually adds more loss to a circuit, how does it become a benefit. And what kind of harmonics are we to look for in the back emf.

What depends on the "iron"and "perfected length of wire". I can move to a few guesses of what you mean, but we are all weary of guessing games.

As you have made a very brief statement of a possible hypothesis, a simple diagram e.g circuit sketch with some numbers would be a big help moving the lab experiment "proof of concept" to the level of a "theory".

Outside of that, a clearer explanation with examples would be a big help.

Thanks in advance
Regards, Vortex1

TinselKoala

Having trouble with the difference between RMS and Peak voltages, are we?

A rose by any other name is still a rose, and an ATOMMIX by any other name is .... well, do the math.