Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Sequental.9 on August 24, 2016, 07:58:53 PM
SIMPLICITY IS THE METAPHOR OF A LOGIC ONLY A 5 YEAR OLD CAN GRASP ............................  To all that are new to this field keep close to the water that flows and to all that have yet to build one watt above unity throw away you OS your electronics dictionary post back your tex books to them that had written them and start again. 

Peak voltage ? There is no limit but one would be wise not to kill them selfs to soon ! Stay below 600 v and head for a safer 240v .

I am at 10kilos at one metre off the ground at 100 watts over unity no connection to the grid .

Before me I have 93 computers land enough for a small city to be built and a team bold enough to fly beyond the solar system and back in but one day.

I had emptied the pool with a long pipe where the pipe is at the same level as the water ! It is not any different than that and as the universe is made of but one electron my pool is full along the line of infinity.

My creativity is the same as a 5-year old who never stops painting the grass with the colours of the rainbow ! Now my body runs at unity and my cellular matrix is reforming back to its original perfection.

Knowledge is but colours made into waves that dance along the infinite and to say I am the ATOMMIX is to say I am the master yet like any mix of atoms you need either to add or take away energy to form a bond. I am the fluid of the free never to be ruled or owned yet one has to ponder a little to see over the horizon.

I seek only to race my craft with any other out there but as there is nothing but me I tend to give away the truth in such simple terms hoping that on the day of the race I stand not alone but among the many .

Now place your body as the collector and the space you live in as the collector yet avoid the tax man at all cost and run into the village where only a kingdom of masters live.

This world and its humanity is in a very dangerous position and one more wrong move it will be game over and all life will die ! These technologies are tools and nothing more and if you conceive them as complex systems and attempt to place them in a book that was written only to hide them you risk to lose them altogether.

There is much work to do but with only one day at a time to do this work and the unstoppable reality of either a Trump or a Hillary I truly fear of yet another stupidity to undo all our good work. 

Get the transformers NOW isolate unity before you go for the load and keep  secret of how you hold your ground as you stand away from the grid or a battery . That is only my opinion !

There are many that go by the name of the ATOMMIX if I were you it would be best to stick to one atom at a time and never again disrupt the honour and honesty of the voice of freedom for it will reflect only a mirror image of your true intent.

How many electrons are there in one amp? let me help you it is equal to the maximum gain of voltage that the amp can achieve at 40c over any distance at any pulse or wave function. That's a lot of voltage so what peak were you thinking off ???

1 000 000 v attracts x-ray radiation among other interstellar fields and all forms of exotic energy !

This will help you a little ! Now sir please tel me the gain of resistance of 1 metre of copper insulated 1 mm wire with a 2.2-degree curve placed upon it ? And why is such a question important ?

I will inform you that such a wire is but the ear to the universe and all interstellar communications are observed but it ! Including the one that has made a home of our moon . To him that has an ear let him hear what the spirit is saying ! I did ......................................

lol xxx

Regards

S9

Hey S9

Thanks for posting.

If we wanted to build the transformer, what would be the way to go about it?

Mags

Dog-One

Quote from: TinselKoala
A rose by any other name is still a rose, and an ATOMMIX by any other name is .... well, do the math.

Or Dr. Who.   Still smells the same.  Only now has regressed to a five year old.

ramset

HHMM
I just received this from an old friend...
Its a copy of the rules for Stefan's House [where you are presently a guest]

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

poynt99

Does anyone remember innovationstation?

I wonder if he's learned to spell and write?

Anyway, sorry for the interruption.

S9, what patent is this that you refer to?
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Magluvin

Well I can see that it would be a difficult build

Mags