Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COLD FUSION REACTION OVERUNITY

Started by hopecell, November 20, 2007, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffc

Quote from: hopecell on November 20, 2007, 06:54:33 PM

Check out this PRESS RELEASE

http://uspolitics.einnews.com/pr-news/9709-inventor-cracked-cold-fusion-reaction-fuel-from-water-system-developed

Big claims on the site.Ã,  And appears to be looking for funding.Ã,  Hopefully not a scam.Ã, 

If I understand correctly, they have only filed a provisional patent application, which means we probably won't see the published application for a long time.Ã,  Until then, I doubt they will reveal much detail about "how" the technology works, although they could without loosing the protection of their "priority date" when the applicaiton is filed.

Just as information:
- provisional application can be filed and then inventer can wait max 12 months
- provisional application only has to have small amount of information about the invention, and is not required to make "claims" (claims are what you are given patent #s for)
- by last day of 12 months, inventor has to file non-provisional patent application (this is regular application, same as if you didn't file provisional)
- after non-provisional application is filed, the application will be published in about 6 months, unless you don't claim the date of the provisional application then it will publish in 18 months
- sometime after publication, USPTO will schedule examination
- time after this depends on complexity of the patent application and how busy the people are in the part of USPTO which reviews your invention type
- some time in the future you get a response about your patent from examiner, then you might have to answer questions or make some changes
- then someday, you either get one or more patent # for your appliation, or you get told no patent

Doesn't sound fun, does it?

Anyway, I'm not sure why hopecell posted here unless to find investment.Ã,  Unless they are willing to issue NDA's to inventors/scientists here and share information in order to validate their claims.Ã,  This would certainly help them raise money.Ã,  But anyway, this is an opensource technology site so really not in the spirit of our goals here.

Regards,
jeffc

hansvonlieven

My first impression when I saw the site:

All smoke and mirrors.

Reading all of it did not change my mind.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

jeffc

Quote from: hansvonlieven on November 21, 2007, 05:24:08 PM
My first impression when I saw the site:

All smoke and mirrors.

Reading all of it did not change my mind.

Hans von Lieven

Hans,
It is unfortunate that some people go to such effort to scam hopeful people out of their money.  We can only be hopeful it  isn't the case with this cold fusion claim, but as you said it doesn't look good from the start.

Regards,
jeffc

hopecell

Please check PRESS RELEASE  in NEWS section posted 23.11.07 as answer to your doubts.

You will be notify of further developments. Any other question - I'll be happy to answer.

Best luck and all the best
hopecell  Robert V