Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COLD FUSION REACTION OVERUNITY

Started by hopecell, November 20, 2007, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopecell

Can you remeber what was response 18 years ago on Flaishman & Ponds claims? I am aware that news will produce reactions like yours, sory backyard inventors.
In another hand there is wall of silence and information blocking I am facing, not to mention regular "scaning" of my computer and place I'm living, so I have not other option but to go public in form I am going, just to protect my self and family. First thing I intent to do after patenting process alow me, is to give technology on independent review and then publish input/output data for cell as per those review results.

Hope cell (stands for cell it self not an company and present
Hydrogen / Oxygen / Plasma / Electrolyser and is developed as private venture)

Have nice day

Robert Vancina HOPE Cell

hansvonlieven

G'day Robert,

Thanks for the documents, only two of them were legible. They don't tell me much. They describe in vague terms a device similar to the one tested by Jean Paul Naudin, a simple plasma electrolyser arrangement. There is something said about some control mechanism but it is not described, neither is the main device illustrated or specified.

I wish I could say something different but the whole thing still appears as thin as it did when I first looked at it. I am posting the two pages here so everyone can see what I am talking about. As you told me in your e-mail that you had unsuccessfully tried to post the pages on this forum I don't feel I am breaching any confidence.

I need more data if you want me to evaluate your project.

Hans von Lieven

EDIT: It is unfair to compare your project with Fleischmann and Pons. They disclosed exactly what they did. You say nothing about that device of yours. It is the lack of data we are criticising, not the alleged device.
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

shruggedatlas

Quote from: hopecell on November 24, 2007, 12:59:39 AM

Can you remeber what was response 18 years ago on Flaishman & Ponds claims? I am aware that news will produce reactions like yours, sory backyard inventors.
In another hand there is wall of silence and information blocking I am facing, not to mention regular "scaning" of my computer and place I'm living, so I have not other option but to go public in form I am going, just to protect my self and family. First thing I intent to do after patenting process alow me, is to give technology on independent review and then publish input/output data for cell as per those review results.

Have nice day

Robert Vancina HOPE Cell

To counteract the scanning of the place where you live, I recommend TINFOIL ON THE HEAD.  Then, they can only scan the apartment - they cannot scan your brain.  Make sure it covers the ears.

Eden

Quote from: shruggedatlas on November 24, 2007, 09:10:15 AM
Quote from: hopecell on November 24, 2007, 12:59:39 AM

Have nice day

Robert Vancina HOPE Cell

To counteract the scanning of the place where you live, I recommend TINFOIL ON THE HEAD.  Then, they can only scan the apartment - they cannot scan your brain.  Make sure it covers the ears.
[/quote]

it is sad to read comments like that on a site where everybody deals with unusual phenomena and technology.
again not necessary; who knows, there might be something valid in every posting, but certainly not in mockery and insult...

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Eden on November 26, 2007, 07:50:10 AM
it is sad to read comments like that on a site where everybody deals with unusual phenomena and technology.
again not necessary; who knows, there might be something valid in every posting, but certainly not in mockery and insult...

On the contrary, mockery of scammers is useful.  This guys is asking for money on the thinnest of evidence.  Publicly mocking him may prevent someone from getting duped.