Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Schon mal einen Stein gepulst?

Started by helmut, October 07, 2007, 08:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

Hallo Karl
Vielen Dank f?r die prompte Antwort.
Das ist viel mehr,als ich erwartet hatte.
Da habe ich jetzt erst mal etwas zu lesen.
Danke
helmut

Koen1

Leider spreche ich nur ein bischen Deutsch weil ich Holl?nder bin, aber vielleicht wollen sie die topic "Hutchison energy cell" mal lesen (im "Other battery systems").

I will continue in English if you don't mind.
I have done quite some research into this subject which is sometimes referred to as "petro-electrical effect".
Several inventors and researchers have done experiments with this, like mr. T. Brown in the 50s and 60s.
The modern versions of this research are done by Hutchison, whose resulting energy cells were made in varying designs and using varying materials. Hutchison terms them "Crystal energy cells", "energy scavenging units", or something similar. He made a few very expnsive and complicated designs using BariumTitanate, and in a later phase came up with what he called the "dirt cheap method" where he used only common rocks and household materials to make a low voltage permanent petrovoltaic energy cell. Clear descriptions of his experiments and procedures cannot be found on the web. I have some additional info though ;)
Another version of this same technology, allbeit slightly different, and researched and developed indepentently from Hutchison (as Hutchison is very incommunicative and almost never wants to correspond about the subject), is developed by a German who I will not reveal immediately as the man does not need to be flooded with information requests. If people are really anxious to contact him I might be able to ask him whether he is prepared to do so.
And of course I would never have figured out who was working on it if I hadn't formulated my own theory behind it and if I hadn't come up with a design that is extremely similar, if not identical to a point.

So in short: yes, it is possible. But no, there do not seem to be many natural rocks of the correct composition to actually yield the effect.
Mr. Brown had accidentally stumbled across a type of natural basalt rock that apparently had similar petrovoltaic characteristics, when he was researching high K (dielectric constant) materials. This is also how he came to study BariumTitanate...

Well I've dropped quite a few clues in the "Hutchison energy cell" thread in the "alternative batteries" category of the forum.
From what you guys have written in this thread I assume you will be able to piece together a lot more than the guys in the "Hutchison..."-thread were able to. ;)
Please read it and I'd like to hear your thoughts and reactions. :)

helmut

Hello Koen1
Goedeavond meneer.
Many thanks for the Input you  brought in here.
I will study the Hutchinson Thread and try to learn about the Matter.

It will take some time to do so.Because i am not familiar with this part of technology.
But i feel some Faszination about the possibility to harness some usefull Energy out of
Things,that we do not care for,but throw away.

Sorry vor my lousy english.
Nice to have you here too
helmut

Koen1

Hello Helmut.

Thanks for the kind welcome :)
Don't worry about your English, it is much better than my German ;D
(Your Dutch isn't bad either lol)

By all means, take your time to read through the stuff on the "Hutchison energy cell".
If you want me to explain or just give a short version of the story just ask.

As I said before, I have been in contact with a German inventor who has been working on this for the past years,
and I have adopted his production method as it is much less complicated, time-consuming, and expensive than my original production method.
I am still carrying out experiments, as is this German friend of mine, and it looks like I wil be able to finally carry out some high-temperature melting experiments in the near future.
My German friend is named in a few articles and is currently working with the Instit?t f?r Vacuumenergie, trying to develop his version some more and doing tests.
His name is Marcus Reid, and I believe he would prefer not to be contacted by lots of people. If you have questions I could ask them for you. But let's not bother the man too much, shall we? I don't harass him too much myself, only if I want to discuss experimental results or design variations.
I have a German article for you to read which clearly shows how your initial thoughts on rocks and this "energy cell" are connected:
http://www.borderlands.de/energy.reid.php3
As you will see, not much clear information is given on the exact composition of the material.
This in not a coincidence: the exact composition is the entire trick. :)
It has taken quite a few years of study and experimentation to get to this point, and I assume you will understand that we are actually trying to develop this technology. Since it is not entirely my reseach I cannot give away all the details right now, I will have to ask my German friend if he agrees.
I can however answer your questions if you ask the right ones. ;)
And I am willing to discuss the subject. So if you want to ask or talk about it: fire away! 

helmut

Hello Koen1

Thanks again.
During the next Days I will read everything i van get about the Hutchinson Cell.Just as you suggest.
The link to M.Reid is very rich on Information.
Perhaps after we have done some baseworks, you invite Mr.Reid to visit the Overunity Forum
and discuss about the matter of Crystall Cells.However ,it will not be waistet time.

Be shure,if i have quetions of any kind,i will ask you and others to learn about Stones.

helmut
Some Links:
http://www.qualight.com/petro/selfpot.htm
http://www.borderlands.de/energy.reid.php3
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,972.0.html