Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some thoughts on how the TPU might work.

Started by dfro, November 26, 2007, 07:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Hi otto,  good work.   

It sounds like you are mixing two frequencies close together and getting a beat frequency (or difference).   Am I understanding you correctly?   

I like the fact that you have vibrations, vibrations are good  :)
What about power output, how do you tap that?

EM

otto

Hi EM,

1 frequency is 245kHz exactly and the other is, I think 67kHz and with the 3rd Im playing. Output is a s..t because I have only 1 ECD coil streched over 1/4 of the circumference of my 6" "TPU". The point is, I wanted a vibration and I got it. This vibration is at 5 - 6kHz but unstable because my coil is unstable, my MOSFETs are unstable, my oscillators are a s..t......as I have to work every day all the days long I have NO time to build tube oscillators....

For the weekend I want a new TPU that vibrates and has a "interacting" coil structure. I mean, all the coils are acting together. In the horizontal AND the vertical direction. The picture showes it clearly. I also want to use "dfros" description as much as possible because I saw that his description is very good.

Im tapping the output with a "Mobius" or something like this. Im thinking of the collectors because a Mobius is OK when connected in the right way. There are a few ways to do this. Not like in the ECD.

Otto

BEP

Quote from: otto on December 06, 2007, 01:22:18 AM
Hello

I would say hello all but as Im allone I can only say

Hello myself

@Otto

You are not alone. It sounds like we are thinking the same. I'm busy blowing things up! If I can get past the reason for the damage I may make some progress.

It is a little slow for me as I must build each control as I go.

BEP

Thaelin

Hi BEP:
   I have been trying to figure out just where to put this and this seems like the best place. You being a ham radio guy, you will know where I am at thinking on this. I have been mulling over the pages and pages of this. On thing that keeps comming up is the post stating 35.705 and the hi frequency is 249.935 both Khz. This is for the 15" version.  Circumference of the circle is very important. OK. Circum of a 15" is 47.1238.   
   Now we take that 249.935 and convert to wave length, and its wrong. But wait, there is more, 249.935 (MHZ) converts to a wave length of 47.244. He did say you cant tune to the absolute center. And .12xxxx is not far off. So wonder if saying KHZ was a way to say MHZ in ruse. Cant come out and say what freq it is and isnot. Just how does the 5K fit in.

So whats your feeling here? This just keeps hacking at me.

thaelin

BEP

Quote from: Thaelin on December 06, 2007, 05:25:43 PM
Hi BEP:
   I have been trying to figure out just where to put this and this seems like the best place. You being a ham radio guy, you will know where I am at thinking on this. I have been mulling over the pages and pages of this. On thing that keeps comming up is the post stating 35.705 and the hi frequency is 249.935 both Khz. This is for the 15" version.  Circumference of the circle is very important. OK. Circum of a 15" is 47.1238.   
   Now we take that 249.935 and convert to wave length, and its wrong. But wait, there is more, 249.935 (MHZ) converts to a wave length of 47.244. He did say you cant tune to the absolute center. And .12xxxx is not far off. So wonder if saying KHZ was a way to say MHZ in ruse. Cant come out and say what freq it is and isnot. Just how does the 5K fit in.

So whats your feeling here? This just keeps hacking at me.

thaelin

Oh my!

I'm not sure where to begin. You may be right about the a ruse between kHz and mHz. I don't think that is the case.

If you do a spectragram of the sound made by the 6 inch TPU you'll find there are two dominant audio frequencies. The difference between them is 1800 Hz. Between those two you'll see 5 minor lobes in increments of 200 Hz. 1800/5=360. Not interesting?
With that and quite a bit of other work I'm down to this:

Vibration caused by 90 degree fields impressed upon a current carrying wire. This vibration will travel as a sound wave at the speed of sound for that conductor (about 2300 m/s for stranded copper loosly bound - tested). What this does is explains the 5kHz (vibration) and the information about load lights not dimming with more load. Apply more load/cause more vibration. Disconnect the load and the 'hash' takes over and provides HV like an unloaded current transformer.

basically you can make a loop resonate at much lower frequency than conventional calcs because we are dealing with longitudinal waves and different speeds. My 9 inch coil is resonating quite well at 35 kHz but it also will resonate in the HF bands. That 35 kHz with 245 kHz applied to another section generates an audible vibration that ranges from 2.5 kHz to 4.8 kHz (parametric?)

I may still be completely off my rocker and mHz may be required. I'm still working on that.

Much more behind my thoughts but it is very late here and I've been on the bench now about 21 hours.