Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some thoughts on how the TPU might work.

Started by dfro, November 26, 2007, 07:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

@BEP

my favorite radio station is at 104 MHz were I can hear all my knocking and hash from my coils. I hope my neighbours dont hear it, ha,ha.

Im happy to NOT be allone. Other will join, be sure.

Otto

Its only my feeling.

Thaelin

@ BEP:
    Thanks for the reply. That has been bugging me for a while now and just wanted to air it and see where it went. Never know where a new piece of the puzzle will come from. Onward.

thaelin

BEP

@Otto

I must be doing something wrong. I have no 'good' results yet. All is interference related. You have your knocking at 104 mHz? Mine is all of the FM broadcast band. It appears best when listening for frequency modulation on any band my general coverage receiver can see where FM is a mode. Really stong on 6 meters.
Pretty weird considering the highest frequency I'm injecting has been 300 kHz.

Anyone ever listen to the OrbComm downlink? It sounds like that except very unstable.

I start seeing the carriers as low as 155kHz CW. There are definite lobes. Vertical frequencies are very different from horizontal radiations. I had to move my test setup because it was almost directly under the family TV. I drop my HT in the center and there is nothing. Maybe I just stumbled upon an active Farady cage or really nasty Helmholtz coils.

Jeez - I wish I could get back to where I can pop light bulbs. I've done enough jamming work.

Since mine sounds dirtier than yours and my signals aren't strong outside my basement you probably won't have problems with the neighbors. Hopefully  ;D

Alright! I think I need to stop violating FCC rules and make something useful.

Here's a picture before hookup so folks don't think I'm dreaming...

The coils are much closer to the mid coil now and all are covered with stacked vertical coils (added CC covering bottom and mid - added CC covering bottom mid and top). So I have five possible points of injection. Cores (collectors to most) are one loop folded and fed into each coil so current flows the same direction in all coils. This llop is a closed circuit. The cores are inserted to allow for easy vibration.

allcanadian

I think the tpu runs on fairy dust, it seems as likely as anything I have heard. ;D
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

BEP

@allcanadian & @Thaelin

Here is a snippet that I think applies to my arguments about resonance and the supposed impossibility to resonate at these low frequencies without risking the loss of my Ham ticket to a raging mob at the next HamFest:

S. I. Berezina1, V. E. Lyamov1 and S. M. Shandarov1(1)    Tomsk Institute of Automated Control Systems and Radioelectronics, USSR

Received: 15 December 1975  Revised: 7 May 1976 
Abstract  The propagation of elastic waves in piezoelectric and magnetostrictive materials is considered theoretically. It is shown that an elastic wave in a piezoelectric can create not only a longitudinal electric field parallel to the wave normal (longitudinal piezoactivity) but also a transverse field of electric induction (transverse piezoactivity). The presence of a transverse induction field leads to the appearance of a magnetic field perpendicular to the direction of the wave normal and to the induction vector; therefore, the transverse-piezoactive wave is accompanied by a transverse wave having the structure of an electromagnetic wave and propagating with the speed of sound. Transverse-magnetostrictive elastic waves in magnetostrictive dielectrics are accompanied by a similar wave.
Translated from Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, Fizika, No. 10, pp. 32ââ,¬â€œ36, October, 1976.

I don't have more. The abstract was enough for me.

BEP