Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some thoughts on how the TPU might work.

Started by dfro, November 26, 2007, 07:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M@rcel

I'm not sure why yet, but something is telling me to post this link here:
http://www.geocities.com/ageofmagnetizm/index

Yes, weirdo is my middle name  ;)

otto

Hello all,

as the 1. post in this topic about TPUs is the most relevant I ever saw, Im posting here a big NOTHING because Im not able in this moment to work on my TPU AND I dont want the people forget dfros words.

Is somebody able to add 1 + 1 (dfros words and the pictures from Mannix) and  build a TPU??

@Stefan Hartmann

if you read this post maybe you can place this topic on top of all topics in the SM forum.

Otto

CTG Labs

Hi Sparks,

Being an uneducated guy, I often ask a question to which I never really receive an answer.  You seem to know, so perhaps you would be so kind.

We are told that an atom supports the existence of a magnetic field, ie a magnetic field cannot exist on its own as it emanates from an atom, it is created by the atom/mass.

How then does a magnetic field radiate off through space which is devoid of any mass to support the magnetic field?

Regards,

Dave.

Quote from: sparks on January 11, 2008, 11:10:26 AM
Sound waves do not exist in a vacuum.  They need like ocean waves a media to pass through.  EM waves travel through a vacuum because of their magnetic field propogation.

sparks

Magnetism is an effect rising from inertial force.  It resists change.  I view energy as change always resisted by inertia. So those magnetic lines of force stretched out into space are an inertial force reacting to energy or change force.  The magnetosphere propogated by an electrical vortex.  The electrical vortex flowing because it made the magnetosphere.  It's like magnetism holds up change or stops time and then says ok if you want to do that I'll make sure you do that, cause I'm going to do this.
That's why we can say energy is stored in a magnetic field.  Energy having to become potential energy while magnetism get's it's ass in gear. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

EMdevices

Hi guys,

I've discovered another thread on this forum discussing the Thrapp motor/generator (in the NEWS section , the "self running 900 wattt generator." thread) , and I realized some things and have been inspired regarding the TPU principles, and I proposed a concept.  Check it out at this link:   

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3764.msg81280.html#msg81280

What do you think?  We can discuss it here or there, either way.

EM