Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

V12 Frame

Started by CLaNZeR, November 27, 2007, 06:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl.

I was hopeful that Sean would provide us some results, the build was looking good. Not sure what happened or who got to him. I hope he will continue his work.

amigo

Dang it, what happened, I was sort of following this and there were some great photos in detail?!

Is there a cache of these somewhere available or do I have to start mirroring threads here because they might disappear?

EDIT: Google cache only has it from Dec 5, just a first few photos :(

Earl

Hi All,

I will soon be opening a new thread with the complete V12 frame information,
including all photos.

Stay tuned for a thread with the word Matrix.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

CLaNZeR

Quote from: magpower on December 06, 2007, 03:02:35 PM
How Strange have you guys noticed all pics are gone. I ask why and did such great work, somebody else ran away!!

No not ran way LOL  ;D
Been in these forums long enough that you should know better than that!

I will step away from this project until I can post the full project from start to finish, if we ever get all the information. Only time will tell.

I am sure when the time is right, like so many other projects on these forums that are half finished, we will be able to actually publish a project from start to finish.

I only got as far as building the V12 frame and did not take much notice on the V6 internal capacitor, so have not got those build details, where I know others have, so lets hope they post up some info.

As soon as I got it in the bag I will share, but till then I have removed my frame build because of all the emails and a few PM's that think I know more than I do. At this moment in time, I know as much as the rest of you and am waiting for more information.

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

skywatcher

Quote from: CLaNZeR on December 08, 2007, 04:37:53 PM
I only got as far as building the V12 frame and did not take much notice on the V6 internal capacitor, so have not got those build details, where I know others have, so lets hope they post up some info.

I have posted all the plans for the internal 'converter' (which i saved before the TT forum was destroyed) in the other thread.  :)