Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What to do if one works?

Started by Blainiac, November 30, 2007, 08:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blainiac

Hey spacecowboy,

Thanks for replying after 10 years, haha!  I still haven't figured OU out, but I completely agree with your statement.  If we look deep enough into nature itself, we'll find a simple solution that's been evident this whole time.  I'll definitely check out some of your other posts.

-Blain
I conform to non-conformism.

forest

I Think you may have it until you do not try to change system alone

marathonman

I say open source it. because every greedy person that thought they were to get rich died with their knowledge with them. open source it to the world so Humanity can benefit from it not just one greedy person or lousy greedy Corporation scooping it up for profit.

Money is the root of all seven deadly sins and a form of control.
just what i am doing with the Figuera device..... give it to the world so Corporate scum can't patent it but everyone can build it.(Public Domain)
Regards,
Marathonman

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, Hi spacecowboy, I'm continuing experiments related to your 3-6-9 device.

I made 2 battery packs of 3.7 volt lithium ion cells, though i soldered equal wires from each positive and negative of the 3 cells, so i can alter each pack into 3 parallel cells or 3 in series cells, for swapping tests.

Going to use as between positive load, my led light oscillator, that features partnered secondary coils or bucking coils, powering the 6 modified led bulbs in parallel.

Hi marathonman, "Money is the root of all seven deadly sins and a form of control.", indeed and it's not even money by definition anymore, they can print as much as they like for themselves, playing as paper gods.

Yes, sharing freely is the way and releasing the fear of not having enough, people need to have faith in the real creator source, not the fake one, that has created all these control methods in this realm.
peace love light

aether22

Quote from: Blainiac on November 30, 2007, 08:28:54 AM
What would one need to do if in fact, they build a self-running OU machine?  I understand one would need to definitely take a video of it running (from every angle), ensure it is not getting energy from an external device, and maybe provide schematics for everyone else on the net...

Is there anything else?  Would you have to apply for a certain license, so that everyone can build it?

Thanks,

Blain Rinehart

No, listen, here is what you do if one works...

First yes, you film it as you mention.

Next, you leave it running at a low power so you don't burn it out as you build a second copy, essentially identical, but this time film it step by step, the WHOLE thing.

Then once that one works, you then get together a bunch of people near you, don't tell them what it's about, but ask them to bring tools, materials, you provide what you can and you all build multiple copies and you film the whole of this, you film a room full of people replicating it, hopefully making 10-20 copies minimum.

Then you send some of the working replicas to highly trusted FE people and trusted honest scientists, and you release both the videos of you and others building the devices.    You release the videos on torrent, usenet and youtube and other video hosts.

They you have a HUGE amount of evidence both that your device is the real deal, and that it can be replicated.  Congratulations, if you have pulled this off you have changed the world FOREVER!
You have done what a lot of others did, then you did what NONE of them could do, release the technology in a compelling way!

DO NOT patent it, and NO you do NOT need any permission from anyone to build this.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes