Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What to do if one works?

Started by Blainiac, November 30, 2007, 08:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

ResinRat2

Hi Blaine, Hans, Pese,

The experiment that Hans is referring to ran for a total of 20 days continuous and was used to develop the methods required to run the hydrogen generator for a long-term period. It produced a small amount of power, enough to run a fan and regenerate a zinc electrode, and initially gave results that indicated overunity. Unfortunately, as which is common with research and development prototypes, the unit's performance was dropping by the end because of the electrodes crossing inside the reactor. This was due to poor design of the reactor.
In my opinion it did not show definitive overunity. It needs to run for months, preferably years, to show that. This was not achieved in that generator; but the results were promising and helped to give the modifications required for a unit to work long term.

I am in the process of assembling a reactor that holds about a gallon of water and is made of glass. Everything I learned with the small reactor will go into this large one and the performance should be improved. If overunity can be achieved, then this next unit should be able to show it. As a scientist I need to look at it as objectively as I can, which can be difficult at times. The tungsten/carbide electrodes are not cheap. The fuel cells are expensive, and the chemicals are hazardous. It needs much more development before it is even ready for general use so there is still a long way to go on this one.

Despite the difficulties and disadvantages that are showing right now, it does look very promising and needs much more work to prove its worth. This I am trying to do as best I can with my limited budget and time.

These are my thoughts on it; but Hans is right. I haven't seen any goons, but I also haven't produced anything that looks like it would solve the energy needs of the world either.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

mapsrg

What to do when one works...? show the world with all the detail needed to reproduce it

giantkiller

Quote from: mapsrg on January 20, 2008, 01:44:49 AM
What to do when one works...? show the world with all the detail needed to reproduce it

Do what the PKware guy did. Make T-shirts with the technical info on it and sell or give them away.

--giantkiller.

spacecowboy

O-U might be simpler then you think, and a simple fact of nature itself if you look into it deep enough, maybe some of my other post might help.