Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reasons for not building a TPU like the one Steven Mark's had in 1998

Started by sparks, December 01, 2007, 09:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@Grumpy
Maybe SM is the anti-christ, he had those beady little black eyes, I never did trust him or anyone that wears a necktie.
thats good one  :D
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

4Tesla

I agree!  I'm working on other OU devices.. but the MTPU is such an efficient and simple circuit, it is worth playing with... just need my toroids  :)

4Tesla

wattsup

Granted that what is being sought is unknown in the level of energy.

Play the.... Plug is Right. With a 110 volts drill and being in front of 10 matching electrical plugs. Each plug has an unknown power level. Plug the drill into the wrong receptacle and boom. We just don't know.

I wonder how much magnetic, gravitational or imploding attraction is required to pull a nail out of a 2 by 4. That was done by a TV before or while it blew up or vaporized.

Does the universe have more static or magnetic energy?

Well judging by nature, one that could generate immense static discharges here on Earth would again be a thundercloud. So are there more clouds in the universe than solid bodies of magnetic energy? I'd say 1 billion to one on clouds.

Frog brain: See black dot. See black dot get bigger. See black dot get bigger again. Stick out tongue. Retract tongue. Swallow. This is an automatism in the nature of the frog to eat a fly and therefore survive. Every thing has an automatic reaction, weather we know it or not.

So, if ether, stuck in the vacuum of space evolved with some type of universal intelligence, what would it do automatically as its base nature?

I'd say.....

1) Go towards the nearest static field
and
2) Static fields can be found in gaseous clouds or near magnetic events.
or,
3) Follow the other guy.... like ants. (Actually like humans too...)
and
4) If none of the above is evident, wait until you sense the vibration of any of the above.

So maybe the TPU should emulate...

1) A miniature static cloud.
2) A magneto static event.

Either way, it has to be an ether attracting and collecting device. This for the inventor has to be as clear and accepted as anything else that is evident in this world. You are fishing for ether so you need the right lure and strong enough tackle. The juice is everywhere, but how much can you take?

So as long as we are working with miniature devices, we're creating miniature events. The dangerous big event would have to be extremely big, since we know that even a nuclear bomb is not enough to destroy the Earth. Well..... yes it would make one hell of a mess.

There would have to be one rule. If there is no control when attracting ether, ether will always win, over any device. So yes, we should realize (and respect) the immensity into which we are searching to plug or future machines.

So in trying to build a TPU style device (because SM TPU replication is impossible) there is no harm in studying what came before (or what came and disappeared in a flash). Study and build what ever you want. Just doing something is better then just living your life like a frog. And if you hear thunder, duck.

Grumpy

This used to be a nice bar where a guy could shot the shite and enjoy some suds. 
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

zapnic

grumpy is right

sm word's
OK the point is; YOU CAN GET SOME ENERGY OUT OF THE EARTH!
Next point; YOU CAN DO SOMETHING VERY SIMPLE WITH A WIRE TO
SHOW THIS.
Next point; YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU CAN GET MORE OUT OF A PIECE
OF WIRE THEN YOU PUT IN TO IT.
WE are not talking about a coil or a transformer or anything developing a
primary to secondary flux.
We are just talking about a straight piece of wire, some electrons and a
method of measuring what comes out of it.

I even gave you some easy to obtain references to this phenomenon in a
few technical journals
"little mystery what are these journals?"

wire's and magnet
so back to basic