Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reasons for not building a TPU like the one Steven Mark's had in 1998

Started by sparks, December 01, 2007, 09:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: kames on December 08, 2007, 10:05:58 PM
Quote from: Grumpy on December 08, 2007, 10:32:39 AM
Quote from: zapnic on December 08, 2007, 08:57:12 AM
I even gave you some easy to obtain references to this phenomenon in a
few technical journals
"little mystery what are these journals?"

Got those  references handy?

YES

Then what are they?  I'd like to check them out.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

kames

Quote from: Grumpy on December 08, 2007, 11:54:00 PM
Quote from: kames on December 08, 2007, 10:05:58 PM
Quote from: Grumpy on December 08, 2007, 10:32:39 AM
Quote from: zapnic on December 08, 2007, 08:57:12 AM
I even gave you some easy to obtain references to this phenomenon in a
few technical journals
"little mystery what are these journals?"

Got those  references handy?

YES

Then what are they?  I'd like to check them out.

What is public is public, what is private is private. I can give you only public references. I won?t provide any pictures or drawings. The time has gone for it. Search the web for ?moving electron mass by potential?. It does take a very careful reading and going into a math a little. It took me about 30 articles to go through before I could understand a lot of things for myself. Otherwise, it would be very difficult to understand what can possibly change the electron potential and how to do that in practice and a lot of things described by SM. What I have found resulted in forgetting all my old tpus and building a new one that looks like the very first open tpu in the SM?s video.

Kames.

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

starcruiser

Here is a few Ideas I am going to try over xmas vacation. The idea is to use a blocking type oscillator and use a torrid coil for the oscillator. The feedback loop is to locate the torrid close to the flux field so the oscillator is influenced by the collectors. The output of the collectors can be (I will try this also) connected to a capacitor for charge storage and to create an LC network. The capacitor value, I think, should be selected to tune the collector circuit to oscillate at a harmonic of the primary oscillator (kicks anyone?). The magnet is used to couple the coils provide some magnification and perpetuate the oscillations since the Blocking Oscillator would not have a feedback coil wound on the torrid but get its feedback signal from the flux field which is amplified/coupled by the magnets field.

The coils I think should be wound non-symetrical, i.e. oval shaped (SM's design shows this for his TPU's)

I got this idea from the leedskin designs and the open frame TPU. All of SM's TPU's have a small Torrid which might be part of the oscillators tank.

As for the oscillators operating frequency, maybe one of the frequencies mentioned by SM or maybe the NMR of the coils material.

This should be simple enough to put together and test this theory of mine.
Regards,

Carl

dutchy1966

Quote from: Grumpy on December 07, 2007, 11:43:20 PM

EDIT:  notice somthing odd about that rotating magnetic field in the TPU when it first starts up?  SM they found that the drection was opposite in the southern hemisphere - not that it had to be opposite - that is was.  This is a secondary effect.  What about the statement that the compass spins and then just stops and when it stops the unit is at about it's max.  What sort of change to a wave would cause the compass to stand still?

Hi Grumpy,

Is this an actual phrase from SM or did you reword it? The only bit i know about is where SM commented that in the southern hemisphere it works in reverse. Not mentioning WHAT exactly works in reverse....
If SM did actually say it like in the phrase then the RMF is indeed a secondary effect....

regards

Robert