Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GRAVIT-E - Theoretical design using flotation+gravity+wind

Started by ericmars, December 02, 2007, 12:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericmars

Dear All,

I am no physicist, no engineer, in fact, I am just a guy who had an idea several years ago, and has toyed with it for the past decade.  A few months ago, I turned pale with excitement as I believed I had 'figured it out'.  After trolling through the internet, and battling the "greed" inside of me, even sending emails out to physicists and patent lawyers, I realized that I simply do not have the ability to build the prototype myself to see if this concept REALLY works or not, and am far too impatient to seek out a patent before ?going public?.

I have been on this site for several weeks, wondering if I should ?contact an engineer personally and ask them to build it? but again, that would just be ?greed?.  Here I am now, submitting my ideas.

I consider myself to be a relatively realistic person, and therefore, I am confident that somewhere in here is an inherent flaw with this system, but I have been wracking my brain for weeks trying to see just how it DOES NOT WORK, and haven?t been able to come up with a decent problem yet.  I am hoping that you will either be able to PROVE this theory, (for the betterment of human-kind) or at least DISPROVE it, so I can get some sleep at night!

Please let me know your thoughts, and if there is anyone out there that could possibly build this?

Sincerely,
Eric Marsella

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Principle

An initial introduction of compressed air into a tank of water, filled with stacked ?funnels? which each contain a series of turbines, to be spun, not by water, instead by wind. These funnels are layered as many times as would be necessary to off-set the initial power required to introduce the compressed air, and then several additional layers to be included on top (thus generating surplus electricity).  *It would be obligatory to build in enough 'additional layers' to compensate for the energy required to then introduce the next batch of compressed air as well, so that the system could in fact, support itself.

The Components

The tank

The tank would be built to hold a large quantity of water, and would have various levels of ?retaining bars? to hold the funnels in place (so that they will not rise too high, nor sink too low. These retaining bars would effectively establish the ?layers?.

The Funnels

The core of the system, the funnels are introduced inverted (as per a normal use) and are made of a heavy material (it must be built that the shape and weight of the funnel itself will hold the funnel down until nearly entirely full with air, at least 90% full). The inside of each funnel (in the large part) would contain an ?opening arm? which would protrude down through the funnel with the purpose of opening the lid of the funnel beneath.

The narrow part of the funnel (or spout) would contain turbines. At least 2 wind turbines per funnel which would be powered by the force of the wind rushing through them (as the lid is opened and the funnel fills with water from below).

The Funnel Lids

I believe that a magnetic, airtight lid, (very strong) would be used in order to keep the lid from flying open due to the pressure of the air increasing inside the funnel. The strength of the magnets would need to be calculated so that as soon as the funnel begins to rise, the magnets would be ?on the verge? of releasing, therefore when the funnel reaches the ?opening arm?, the slightest touch of this contact would open the lid. The pressure of the air released would then keep the lid open. The weight of the lid itself would then settle back down once the air had been released, and the magnets would reconnect, sealing the lid once more.

The Generators

Attached to each of the turbines, these would harness the electricity from each of the turbines spinning. 

The Flash File

I have built a flash diagram (with my limited flash ability) to demonstrate exactly how this would work. Since I have built this diagram, I realized that each layer would need to be farther spread apart, if not, when the air was released by the 1st funnel, the speed and power of the air rushing through would simply blow the lid off the funnel above it, therefore messing the system up entirely. If they were spread out farther, the above funnel would fill with air quickly, but there would be enough room inside the funnel for the air, therefore it should not blow the lid off. I have uploaded the flash file here: http://www.marsspain.com/GRAVIT%2DE/
Eric Marsella
+34 667 698 833
www.marsspain.com

ericmars

Hello everyone!  It has been quite some time now since my post, and I was hoping for some kind of feedback, or suggestions, or even a total dismissal of this theory.  Does anyone have any comments? 
Eric Marsella
+34 667 698 833
www.marsspain.com

spacetrax

Quote from: ericmars on December 21, 2007, 07:33:52 AM
Hello everyone!  It has been quite some time now since my post, and I was hoping for some kind of feedback, or suggestions, or even a total dismissal of this theory.  Does anyone have any comments? 

Hi,
your design is indeed quite hard and costly to build and, unless you have very good math skills, you cannot say if it will work or not, without building it.
I guess, you shoud look for an energy company which is willing to put (and maybe lose) money to build this.
Cheers!

RebeLLz

Man kann Energie nicht erzeugen, nur umwandeln.