Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

static electric

Started by raburgeson, April 03, 2005, 11:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

I have been trying to figure out how to produce ionized paths to ambient potentials.
Everyone experimenting with static generators say it's a mystery.Well it's not a mystery
it's a pain in the butt, groups of atoms who give up their energy easily are scattered
amoung atoms that don't, coupled with the fact they share space with molecules
that are bonded and so on.The source is random or to be more specific I'm not
getting anywere so far.Looking over the wimshurst static generator wich has had no
developement since 1920 , I noticed it hicups it discharges between disks and then
reverses polarity.In stead of ruining this fine old machine, I will  build another I think if I
insulate foil on both sides of the wheel to form a cap then insulate those from the
sectors, the charge in the cap should inhibit a reversal of output voltage.I also have a
few things to try to get the disks to operate close together.Trying to make something
small with more output than a Van De Graff wich takes to much space. Hook 2 disks
in parrellel double the voltage, 2 in series double the amperage. I'd like to get about
50 disks on an armature. If you all see a problem with the cap idea let me know.

Clara Listensprechen

I've been hunting stuff on this board about static and didn't find a whole lot, til I saw your message.  I'm looking for answers myself. And if ya don't mind if I make notes here on the subject without answering your query, I'd like to post a few links to a static website I want to be able to refer back to later.

http://amasci.com/static/electrostatic2.html
http://amasci.com/emotor/stathint.html