Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Entire Universe - I Want To Tell You All

Started by 0ne, December 03, 2007, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I'll bet dimes to dollars that the iron core of the earth is rotating like crazy around a 22 mile diameter quiet zone.  This 22 mile diameter magnetically quiet zone extends thousands of miles into space as evidenced by the shape of the magnetosphere and straight through the core of the earth.  The near magnetosphere is created by the less organized spin of the outer iron core and is much weaker. The electron is but a tiny earth spinning like crazy with magnetic dipoles. Electrons moving through a field of linear energy causes the black energy to emit what we call magnetism.
There is magnetism and there is gravity.  These are forces arising from the form energy decides to take.  Everything is energy or quonta in different forms combinations and reactions.  Matter is just a form quonta decides to assemble in.
The more vortex energy in a given state the greater it's gravitational influence.  The more black energy in a given state the more magnetic force.  There are definitely two influences in the universe arising from two organizations of energy. The vortex and the straight energy are the forms and the forces gravity and magnetism are the influences.  The yid and the yang.  The only constant is that all is energy,  The reactions between the two forms of energy are what we behold as the universe.  Stars are but huge electron wanna bes.  Galaxies are but larger yet electron wanna bes.  Black holes are but huge electrons. Meanwhile the galaxies and the electrons are riding in a sea of vectored energy. The vortex energy in constant reaction with the linear energy. Least that's how I explain the now.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

Nevertheless, I'm learning a lot between Rodin, Bearden, and this threads posters...altho I would prefer a more personable interrogative exchange of viewpoints.

I've endured a lot worse tho... ;)

Regards...

farleft

without trying to sound like a simpleton...
    if the Earth's gravity is magnetism, then at what amount of magnetism do you obtain an atmosphere? If you can create a magnetic field many time stronger then the earth's, then when you try to touch the magnet why does you hand not burst into flames like an asteroid headed to the earth?

I wish us all the best
--FarLeft--

BRAHMA

Atmosphere doesn't burn an object, it is the friction caused by moving in it at a high velocity that causes incineration.

gotoluc

"magnetic force decreases with distance" that means the closer to the center of Earth we get, the more strong "gravity" is. The further away we get, the weaker the "gravity" gets. It's so simple to observe...

Hello 0ne,

I like all you say, however I have a problem understanding the above statement ???  I have traveled by air from Canada to India a few times at heights of 40,000 feet away from the earths surface and have not noticed the weaker gravity effect!... why  :-\

Thank you for taking the time to help mankind

Luc