Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Entire Universe - I Want To Tell You All

Started by 0ne, December 03, 2007, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on November 14, 2009, 10:36:11 PM
Hi Jerry,
Hope this helps with the subject(?)

http://jnaudin.free.fr/systemg/html/gravcraft.htm

Has calculus for descriptive math explanation.  What do you think?

--Lee

Hi lee.

I have been apart of JLN's research for over a decade now, it is common knowledge.

Thanks
Jerry

sparks

Gravity is an accelerating force towards the center of mass of any given density of energy.  Blackholes are very dense lots of energy in there for sure.  There is no wave properties or any other em properties to gravity because it is an accelerating force radiated in all directions along totally vectored paths.  Imagine you increase your energy density so that you could burn through anything.  You walk onto a piece of granite stone and instantly turn it into plasma which makes you hotter because you like plasma for a snack.  Anyway you would just keep sinking until you got to something that was hotter than you.  Then you would just be in for a swim.  No more gravity accelerating you because you are at the same density as the surrounding energy field.  While you were sinking at some point the you would be deaccelerating and the magnetic field would tell everything in the Universe about your movement.  While your gravity state would tell everything in the Universe about where you are.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

gravityblock

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 13, 2009, 04:05:14 AM
Gravity is a monopole force, Magnetism is a Dipole force, they are two different monsters.

Depends on how you look at it.  A PM has a dipole and it will attract metals with either pole of the magnet.  This could be looked at as a monopole force with magnetism just like gravity.  Yes, the PM has a dipole, but the force is a monopole force with metals using either pole (mono-force). 

Why does the PM attracts metals with either pole?  Because the PM aligns the spin of the electrons in the metal where they screw into each other to cause attraction (a different pole will align the spin of the electrons in the metal in the opposite direction as the other pole, thus they attract each other with either pole).  This is similar with gravity, and I will explain if you care to read on.

If you had a true monopole particle, then those monopole particles would repel each other, since like poles repel.  Gravity attracts, it doesn't repel.......so gravity can't be based on a monopole force between like substances such as mass or with the theoretical gravitons.

Gravity is the affects of the interaction between mass and matter.  Yes, the two are different.  Mass and matter are monopoles.  Matter and mass attract each other due to having opposite poles.  Matter will repel matter, and mass will repel mass.  When mass and matter are combined then you have a dipole, and the mass/matter will attract another object with mass/matter.  The mass in object A will align the spin of the matter in object B and object B's mass will align the spin of the matter in object A where they screw into each other, similar to a PM and a metal.

In order to have a mono-force in attraction only, then it must be due to different substances.  The different substances are mass and matter.  This explains gravity and the expansion of the universe and why galaxies move away from each other when they're not under the influence of each other's gravity.

I think that the observations of lensing indicate that a quantum theory of gravity, based on gravitons interacting with every particle including individual photons, cannot be correct. for graviton interaction to be correct, a photon would have to follow a polygonal path as it passes a massive body, each segment of the polygon being, perhaps, of planck length.

The gravity craft on JLN's website is based on blocking the gravitons.  Since you have been a part of JLN for over a decade, then I assume you take the position of the gravitons being responsible for gravity.  That is chasing the wind IMO.

The Higg's boson which is part of the Higg's field gives matter it's mass.  The Higg's field could be viewed as the aether.  This is physics way of acknowledging the aether, without admitting the aether exists, LOL.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

sparks

There are alot of things to be worked out with spin dynamics.  A sphere can develop many axis of rotations at many different angles of momentum simultaneously.  A ball could be spinning at 100 revolutions per second relative to an axis but the axis could be spinning at a second rpm.  Only stable observer in the core of the sphere dead center.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

gravityblock

Quote from: sparks on November 15, 2009, 06:28:37 PM
  There are alot of things to be worked out with spin dynamics.

The point I am trying to make is a magnet being a dipole can have a monopole force when it interacts with a metal that is always in attraction mode, such as gravity.  Does this still need to be worked out in spin dynamics? 

As you can see, a dipole such as magnets, can have a monopole force if it's interacting with metals, which is contrary to Cuttingedge's statement of "magnetism is a dipole force".  Gravity is about one object's mass inducing the other object's matter with a spin so they can screw into each other and attract, similar to a PM and metal piece, which is a monopole force.  As far as I am concerned, this is the only way to have a monopole force that is always in attraction mode.  We shouldn't need to wait for things to be worked out in spin dynamics to know this is what causes a monopole force.  If there are other ways, then please let me know.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.