Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Entire Universe - I Want To Tell You All

Started by 0ne, December 03, 2007, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Quote from: osiris on January 01, 2011, 03:58:36 PM

hello everyone

im simply saying 
there not atoms  ok
there tacions

total 128 on earth can see them !

regards

i control them !

OSIRIS

i have a few devices that interact with tacions ..
but the truth is 
YOUR PLANET IS NOT READY FOR THIS YET !

What ya smokin' man?, can I have some? ;D
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

gauschor

I also find these posts to be an interesting read. Though I wonder how an antigravity device should be made so that it shields itself from the magnetic attraction of earth. You certainly would need a very strong counter magnetic field - and in order to create that, you'd need a lot of power.

quarktoo

Some of what he is saying is true and it is experimentally provable but I feel he misses the mark when it comes to explaining it.

Take his (Ones) magnet description for example:

You can't apply a physical force at a distance without a physical connection. I.e., I can knock you over 10 feet away if I tie a rope to you or throw a ball at you. Understand AB effect which splits an electron stream and you can see why it can't be shielded with anything but perhaps a magnet. The electron particles have been cavitated and shattered. They come back together but some of the electrons mass is converted into energy. It is no wonder that now they fit through the aperture of an iron atom and create a magnetic moment.

People throw terms around like magnetic "field" as though that explains something but it doesn't. It is just a label. What is the magnetic field composed of? How does it act on an object at a distance?

My thinking goes similar to his in that particular area. If fact, I think the number of numbers after the decimal place in PI will tell you how many times you can break that electron in half since when you get to the end of the circle, you begin to splitting an atom.

While he can't explain it and ran away like a raped ape, there is something to what he is saying.

Science is both the most corrupt business on Earth an the most polite business on Earth. It is most important to recognize it is a business and that business is controlled by Rockafeller/Rothschild through everything from educational grants to government sanctioned murder.

The politeness of science is just another form of corruption. People are reluctant to expose the flaws of past scientist for fear of ridicule. Like trained chimps, anyone that gets out of line of steer/peer review is ostracized. Those that do are labeled crackpots because they can't always explain what they can observe.

Perhaps a new area of science is needed - one that exposes the flaws, not a peer review system that enforces them..

Royal Rife split a photon and used process that to defeat the Abby limit of microscopy. Rockafeller co-opted him after burning down his lab. To keep that technology secret for the use in his eugenics program, the double slit experiment could not be explained. A new form of science called quantum science was born out of ignorance of missile seekers, Rife's optical microscopes and one of Michelsonâ€"Morley experiments.

Common thought agreement is where something is true because you and I both agree it is true. That magical thinking is why the Earth was flat until Copernicus risked being burned at the stake for going against the Catholic church.

How we burn someone at the stake and why is the only thing that has changed but trust me, we are still burning people at the stake. The sheeple villagers still turn out to watch the flames and hear the screams and in the end, they all feel like they did a good thing. They didn't, it was just the "safe" thing to do.

One had a moment of clarity in a confusing and corrupt world. I for one would like to thank him for sharing his thoughts even though I disagree with half of what he said.

mdlarouche

Quote from: 0ne on December 03, 2007, 07:05:30 PM
I need now to tell you all how to cure all sickness, because there needs to be a stop to the medicine that false doctors hand out to people in order to get paid by the drug companys....

I will start with the cure for cancer... but I must give away more of The Secret.

Resonance is everything.  Two magnets with different resonace's are not attracted to each other as well as two magnets with the same resonance are.

Think of cancer like tiny magnets with a resonance that is bad for you. When these non pure magnets enter the body and get stuck in the many places they do, they resonate such a way that they attract other bad cancer magnets in your body system. This makes the cancer grow.

If you want to cure cancer, you need to demagnetize it, or interupt the magnetic resonance/field the cancer makes.  We do this now with radiation therapy, because the high impuls radiation disrupts the magnetic resonance of the cancer... the side effect though is that we are also disrupting the magntic resonance in other parts of the body.

There is a way to demagnetize the cancer only, but that would mean finding the exact resonance of the cancer. Don't believe me? Research everything I say.

Cancer is easy to beat. 

Change your diet so that is is alkaline... check your body's diet with ph strips until you get a reading of 6.8 to 7 which is the way it is supposed to be. Your body will go through all kinds of weird seeming changes as the level of ph drops... especially in the bowel. Cancer needs an acidic environment to thrive. It will not live in an alkaline environment...period! All the people in the world that suffer from things like acid reflux are breeding grounds for cancer... Search the web for "The Alkaline Diet"  it is the key to never getting cancer

mdlarouche

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 09, 2011, 03:25:24 PM
One doctor in South Carolina claims a 96% cure rate with sodium bicarb mixed with 2 part ORGANIC maple sugar. They call it  LT101. Does not work well on bone or brain cancer.

Here are some other things that have been proven to or widely claimed to cure cancer quite well. Notice they are all antiseptics or disinfectants?
Benzathonium chloride - Preservative used in kosher vaccines instead of mercuty and embalming fluid. Also known as the 1 minute cancer cure.

Iodine

magnesium clorite

calcium clorite

potassium clorite (hoxey cure)

Sodium bicarb injections into the tumor and infusions

The organic sugar baits the BX primordial cell into absorbing the bicarb with is a base just as you say. Same a molasses and sulfur. The worm eats the molasses and the sulfur kills it.

I take some now and then as a preventative.

Chemo produces hydrogen peroxide in the blood due to the ionizing radiation. Rife proved ionizing radiation causes the cancer to grow. It is a racket, first you might get a little better but in the end you die. The goal seems to be this:

1. KIll you to reduce population
2. Make sure you do not pass wealth to your children such as your land and home to keep the banks in business with debt based currency.
3. To make a profit.

Trouble is they're all just chemicals more or less. Sure we've learned over time that they do work... to some effect but the problem lies in that they are not obtained by the body through it's own natural means... namely the bodies digestive system through the use of proper diet.

Look at all the commercials that are on tv... there's one for every ailment that exists. The trouble lies in that for every ailment it cures or controls, there are a dozen or more side effects that are just as bad and in many cases even worse that what you are trying to fix... In some it gets so crazy that they literally tell you that DEATH is a potential side effect. I would much rather live with acid reflux as an example rather than take a pill to fix it and face the possibility of death in doing so.

As per your statement... 1. KIll you to reduce population

not only are the drug companies in that group but the entire medical field with the exception of a few... Diet is the key, as well as a well balanced exercise regimen.

It's really that simple

Here's a link to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rbqk2jAqJM&feature=player_embedded

I'm not trying to say that you need to be a vegetarian... only that with proper diet you can be very healthy. This guy uses some supplements but I don't know what his source is.... natural would be better that a pharmaceutical... the body works with natural derivatives better than refined chemicals.