Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tom Bearden Tribute

Started by Kalki, December 06, 2007, 02:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalki

hansvonlieven

Now we know why Bearden sees assassins everywhere. Paranoia induced by too much hash!

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Schpankme

QuoteBearden sees assassins everywhere.

Hey Hans,

This forum isn't about assassins; Is it ?
I see you Hans!

Since you created the newbie post, will let you delete it.

- Schpankme

hansvonlieven

Sorry mate,

The newbie post is not mine.

Hans von Lieven

as to assassination attempts see:  http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/091001a.htm

or:

Several kinds of ?shooters? are described that induce fatal heart attacks. He himself, Bearden writes, has been hit by such devices. An associate, Stan Meyer, died after a ?possible? hit by a close-range shooter. Another ZPE researcher was killed by a bazooka-size shooter. Steve Marikov, still another researcher, was assaulted by a sophisticated shooter and his body thrown off a rooftop to make it appear a suicide. When his body was removed, the pavement ?glowed.?

Source:  http://www.csicop.org/si/2007-01/fringe.html

and:  My colleague Ken Moore and I were struck with just such a beam from a small Venus beam shooter, in the inside breast coatpocket of the assassin, in a restaurant here in Huntsville several years ago. We both felt the beam and the instant fibrillation. I personally saw the assassin, about 20 feet away from us and well-dressed in suit and tie, pull back his coat front and point that book-sized shooter at us. Fortunately we were seated right beside the emergency exit from the dining room, and I knew about Venus technique shooters and their drastic effects. So we just immediately jumped right through that exit, setting off all the alarms, but getting out of the beam in just a few seconds. So we lived to tell the tale.

Source: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3697.msg62475;topicseen
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Kalki

The Whittaker hash is a term he came up with...and those portable DEW's are for real, they have 'em on Hummers, trying to get them into Iraq, they are probably just scaled down versions of HAARP.