Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Rather Obvious magnet motor idea,

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 09, 2007, 03:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

To Reader,

I Know this will work,

but i would like it to have a sensor activated pulseing then manual adjusting, if anyone would know what that is in today i would like to know,because i do not know much about electric's but i do know what an oscillator is ,

This idea is to exploit the sticky spot via electric pulsing,to make it complete a another resolution again,

for instance you have magnets filling up 50% of the circle , but you have a electro magnet over that 50% to kick it off again, and i know this would work, before it sticks at the electro magnet, it would have to turn off in time, and if it turns off it time it will turn again,because what else in your knowledge manipulates a sticky spot? - well for me > pulsing.

what i would like to know from someone to their knowledge to whoever reads this, where to find a sensor like Pulser, where like when an object go's into place and hits the sensors, which activates whatever, but i would like it to be for firing an electromagnet off, 

i would be Greatful if someone could tell me this or at least point me in the area of sensor pulsers or self adjusting pulseing techniques , it would save me alot of time plus i would publish the plans with the right energy to make someone do in those typed words.

Because when it speeds up, the automatic sensor pulser , pulsing times automaticly speeds up and not bottleneck.

I Ain't really interested in the money, but rather the passion of haveing it, and shareing the idea,

the way i see it, why would you need money for oil, when you have something that hardly requires any money to run at all?

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

Freezer

I think the LaFonte people in this forum (check their own subforum) have already done this sort of concept.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxG9GUp_1Tw

Captcaveman4201

:o   hows this for an equation  G = ME     Gravity as an ever present energy use that as base.  (pullin down) that energy redirected  have a solid electromagnet with a opposite polarity than smaller ones above it sliced with oval will a less mass then. GO SPEED RACER GO !!     http://movies.aol.com//movie/speed-racer-2008/28066/video/trailer-no-1/2033773           

lltfdaniel1

Okay thank you ill look into his spiral Magnet work, as i know he has researched more of it than me because i have heard of him , but not seen this,as i did not have the time.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)