Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity, Magnetism, and BFOs, to power the TPU?

Started by EMdevices, December 10, 2007, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@localjoe

I think that this "law of order" was used in an ancient device legends speak of.  It was a golden box with two electrodes coming from the box.  It is illustrated in egyptian heirogliphics.  The electrodes look like telephone poles and it has wires looped from electrode to electrode.  There are legends about a spark traveling from electrode to electrode.  I believe this was an Energy collector that works on the AP (attractive principle).  The current traversing the electrode spark gaps or conductors would initiate a magnetic cylinder around it.  If this magnetic shell was large enough to pass through  the golden box,  it would act to guide ambient energy, trying to get to the driver current/spark,   into the walls of the box. If each of the opposing walls of the box were insulated from each other and connected to an electrode, then we have an energy sink developed.  As the magnetic field increased ,due to self construction, it would go by the collector walls of the golden box.  At this point, energy would no longer enter the golden collector walls of the box and the unit would start to regulate itself.  All that need to be done was hook-up wires to the collector plates of the box and run it out to an external load.  Of course like SM's tpu and my new design tpu there needs to be an initiator circuit of some sort to get the attractor current going.  It could have been some sort of battery inside the box and switch gear.  I am going to do an illustration of it and post it on my website.  Hope someone reads this and weighs in on this subject.  It is a real foggy memory about a show I saw that described the golden box and spark.   Supposedly it was running, and anyone who tried to touch it got their ass knocked across the floor.  Immediately the "highly civilized"  Egyptians of the era decided the box was there to send their King to wherever they figured out was the best place to send a deadman.  ;D  (Sorry I can't help but laugh at some of the shit people do to get to "heaven")  Anyway I'm going to work on the illustration.  This would be the third power sink that uses the law of order that I can think of.  I like the golden box because it is selfregulating, whereas the tpu has the ability to runaway.  The unipolar generator doesn't even compete, just a device to be studied.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love