Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capactors inside the Pyramid.....

Started by Pegasus, December 11, 2007, 08:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pegasus

Considering that Thomas said thet the V12 conerter was made by capacitors,I want to post this little info coming from keelynet:

"While taking an elevator down to the lobby, we ran into a fellow who was also building a type of free energy collection device. He says he will send us plans with further details but I'll tell you what he told us.
You make a box 30" wide by 15" tall by 15" wide. Layer it with spun steel scour pads that are stretched out as a layer. On top of that layer you place a non-conductor, he said to use thin STYROFOAM sheets. You build multiple layers of this until the box is full.
Two copper probes are then inserted into each side of the box, from the top down to the center and running against the outside edges. This fellows' diagram shows one probe coming in from the upper left ending at the bottom center of the box.
The other probe enters from the upper right and ends at the bottom center of the box. Note that both probes stay up against the outside edges and do not touch. I think that allows for the flow of energy across the steel mesh.
A wet ground is then connected to the box probe on one side.
The other probe is connected in series with a transformer (for removing the excess energy) that is again in series with a choke having 17 turns of wire and then passes into a dry earth ground.
Our informant says this thing is supposed to produce around 5000 volts at 10Amps. So, if you choose to try this, be very careful.
It appears to work as a giant capacitor or leyden jar. I have no idea if it works at all or if so, how long it takes to "charge". The use of the transformer is peculiar because it indicates either a pulsing effect or AC itself. "

Just a little hint to start some experiments.
Regards,
Cyrano

hansvonlieven

G'day Cyrano,

Isn't this a Reichian orgone box crossed with an earth battery set-up?

Please publish the diagram if you can. I would like to see this.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Pegasus

I havent it,but you can find by a different source,searching on the web,There is for sure,as I know.I will try to find.
Regards,
Cyrano

P,S.The connection with the pyramid is different than a simply electrostatic collection.....

Localjoe

@ hans
I'm going to post that in earth batteries too, i think the key part was making a circuit and having the transformer only on one leg so to say.  I think that might me a good step to see if we can capture the oscillations we were seeing. and that steel wool would probably act as a mock inductor, capacitor.... something along those lines.

@ pegasus
         many thanks for the info                                                                                                        Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

hansvonlieven

LOL Joe,

As they say "great minds think alike" :-) I had exactly the same idea, that is why I asked for a diagram, I would have liked to add that before posting. ;D

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx