Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hey guys ! a new type of windmill (french site)

Started by titof, December 15, 2007, 10:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minesapint

Saw the post from Earl, looks similar....
Interesting point though - this design would be well suitable for tide - water has 800 times more energy than air - ok so yes it is much slower flowing. This design however has all the electronics and controlling mechanics at one end of the blade so could be placed out of the water (at the top) making easy access and less corrosion / wear and tear.

ERS are you involved in this technology as a single inventor or do you run a company?
I have in the past got companies to design parts of it but they found it a bit too complex when I asked them to make the blades (light enough) whilst still strong.

Evil Roy Slade

@mine

I have three businesses involved in custom NC machines, software for manufacturers and project management. Like most people I am concerned with our footprint on this planet and would like to do my bit to help.

However no good idea or machine or whatever will get anywhere unless it is profitable. That might sound capitalistic but it's the harsh reality. So before allocating major resources I need to be reasonably comfortable that the project will at least be self sustaining.

Our current internal skills in the aerodynamics area are very limited. But that's ok, I love a challenge!
Initially I might have to ask you some dumb questions so please be gentle! If the project becomes a goer the required expert skills can be acquired.

ERS

I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.    Oscar Wilde.

pese

Fred Evert

In English:

Best regards for holidays and best wishes for New Year.

2008 will be decisive for Alternative Physics. We all know many attempts
for solution of energy-problem made progress and we hope breakthrough
will come up next year. Just last months were rather exciting concerning
experiments with fluid-machines, as reported at News-at-Evert
www.evert.de/eft10e.htm

Two new and realistic proposals are presented: ?Windmill at Cellar?
www.evert.de/ap0701e.htm for autonomous power-supply of houses and
?Meander-Engine? www.evert.de/ap0702e.htm for drive of vehicles. I hope
you enjoy reading these pages - and good reasons recommend to check
these ideas intensively.

I wish you all the best.
Fred Evert
--------------

In Deutsch::

www.evert.de/ap0702.htm

G.Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

minesapint

eavogels

Hi.
I thought I had seen this before, and today I found where I had seen it.

This design is at least 150 years old.
It is in the book: 507 mechanical movements, from Henry T. Brown, first edition 1868.
It is design 486: plans of a vertical windmill.
Eric.