Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator" Is this new?

Started by bourne, December 16, 2007, 11:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourne

Hi everyone,

Has anyone seen this before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fR3vBB1Yn0

also here are the other 2 videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/overunitydotcom

I have done a couple of searches for this video and the "World Improvement Technologies" here on OU.com with no hits.

Here is the text that sits along side the video

QuoteWorld Improvement Technologies showing initial activation & then a self-running electrical motor generator combination with 900 net watts  ... all ? output. This is a result of studying the pioneers such as Tesla, Moray, Hendershot and 20 years work by a team of top scientists along with several million in R & D. For more information contact wits2014@yahoo.com

I am not massively convinced by the presentation, but there are a few things right with it.
Capacitor banks
'VERY Interestingly' wound motor
Variable frequency generator (electronics to keep it stable)
Points out "Special blue boxes" with no mention of what's in them.

After watching it a couple of times my question is this;

Is this an Ed Gray motor replication? ?

Or

A man in a disguise who wants to be famous? ?  ;D

Or something else entirely? ?

I am now going to send them an email asking for more information, as stated at the end of the video. I will, hopefully, have some more to post on this.

What are your thoughts? ? ?

There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

wattsup

@bourne

Good catch. Ask them to come here at OU.com so we can ask them some questions.

AhuraMazda

And I would like to ask, if this electricity is free and safe, why is he using conventional electricity to light his workshop?

AM

z_p_e

So it sounds from what this guy said, is that they have essentially solved the world's energy problems, and if true...GREAT! Yet they are asking anyone wanting "more info" to email them.

What does "more info" really mean? C'mon, put 2 + 2 together.

Also sounds like they're all from some religious sect...so where is their action to save the world?....

Ah, THAT comes at a price!

I wouldn't get too worked up over this one guys, they'll get bought out and it will never be seen.

Either that, or it's probably all fake.

bourne

I had things to do earlier so didn't get chance to google World Improvement Technologies (WITs)

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/WITs/index.html is the only link I found

Have a look, you will Laugh Out Loud :D

Does everybody want to have a whip-round to try and raise the money?  :D

The PES networks entry was created in sept 2001, updated in sept 2007. They do not have their own website ! ! (yeah right I get it now)

I am learning fast.

The only way to stop the inevitable is to throw up a massive cloud of disinformation to confuse the confusable

I will not hold my breath for a reply to my request of "more information".  If I do get one, I bet it will be a .pdf price list. I will keep you posted.

Do you think this thread should be moved to the scam section? ?   I do.
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.