Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2007=2012 HOW IS THAT FOR A SURPRISE

Started by innovation_station, December 17, 2007, 12:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

Hey .... hey you .... stop touching my pole....... I think its shifting.
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

pese

Quote from: Localjoe on December 18, 2007, 11:54:19 AM
Hey .... hey you .... stop touching my pole....... I think its shifting.
[/quote

Any change to an "better world" ist an good way.
2007 ?!

So sooner . so better

we must be free , to hope and "do" for this..

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Localjoe

Why can scientists just come out and say hey ... The artic is melting... India is getting snow and the oldest folks there say theve never had snow in india, the us is getting colder... All these things are due to a magnetic pole shift... and no i dotn mean the south pole is now the north pole i mean there axis is getting skewed and is goin to cover different parts of the world .  So in english  OUR MAGNETIC POLES ARE SHIFTING AND CAUSING CLIMATE CHANGE THIS IS SPEEDING UP. SO next time someone says hey there about that global warming or global cooling.. Tell them why its happening.  All this 2012 doomsday shit is nuts the public needs to know that there is a way to evaluate star charts to anticipate this magnetic shift and thats what the pyramids and some of the great incan and myan monuments probably wanted to point us to.  I think humanity has already done this a time or two....Now thats mind blowing.
                                                                                                                                   Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

supersam

@localjoe,

absolutely, once or twice, maybe even more wouldn't you say. interesting the weather, if you don;t like it just hang around a little while and it will change.  same can be said for the powers that be, and even the frequency of the the earths frequency.  and even complete changes in the earths magnetic poles a time or two..  must be the way of things we don't understand yet but we still have to live with or not.  a little free energy might help to make transitions or changes in climate a little more bearable.

i also read or heard somewhere, it may have been on art bell, that all of the pyramids, here on earthe and mars have the same basic layout, as IS would say hummmm!!! just some thoughts, but i don't think these are the type of thing to worry about. let's just do what we can while we can, to make the changes easier to live with for as many as we can because it is alot easier to get along with a little help, imho!!

lol
sam

hansvonlieven

Quote from: supersam on December 18, 2007, 06:02:24 PM

i also read or heard somewhere, it may have been on art bell, that all of the pyramids, here on earthe and mars have the same basic layout, as IS would say hummmm!!! just some thoughts, but i don't think these are the type of thing to worry about. let's just do what we can while we can, to make the changes easier to live with for as many as we can because it is alot easier to get along with a little help, imho!!

lol
sam

No they don't,

Ever heard of

The Pyramid of Snefru (Bent Pyramid) at Dahshur

Hans von Lieven

There are others that do not follow the general pattern.
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx